NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bryce Harper 2017 Outlook

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Bryce,

Just wanted to stop by and put something on the record, so that if by some chance

you ever read this, my thoughts are clear: I love you with all of my heart, and want to thank you for being you.

P.S. Also, thanks for making baseball fun again ❤️

1 hour ago, Lusty295 said:

Dear Bryce,

Just wanted to stop by and put something on the record, so that if by some chance

you ever read this, my thoughts are clear: I love you with all of my heart, and want to thank you for being you.

P.S. Also, thanks for making baseball fun again ❤️

Couldn't think of a better 5th post by someone named Lusty. That said, I agree with everything. 

By the way, Bryce hit #150 last night. 4th youngest player to reach 150. Also hit it at age 24 years and 295 days, the EXACT age that Trout hit #150. Awesome.

Keep in mind I believe it was last season everyone thought Carlos carrasco died covering first base.  Ended up being fairly minor.  Hopefully Bryce has similar luck.  This would be terrible for baseball to lose this star power for an extended stretch.

Looked to me like he was holding his ACL afterward - horrible injury and he was screaming on the ground.

Bet the Lerners are happy they squeezed this game in!