NBC Sports Edge Forums

Freddie Freeman 2017 Outlook

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

In case you guys didn't know Freddie was hit on the inside of his left wrist..

Yeah very weird, I saw someone on twitter report that it was his palm.  Strange spot and I hope that for some reason this prevents it from being a serious injury.

Freddie Freeman was lifted from Wednesday's game against the Blue Jays after being hit in the left wrist by a pitch.

Freeman was hit by an Aaron Loup pitch in the bottom of the fifth inning on the inside part of the left hand/wrist. The Braves should pass along an update as to the exact nature of the first baseman's injury as Wednesday's game progresses.

May 17 - 9:24 PM

Ob

5 minutes ago, Zig Zag said:

Yeah very weird, I saw someone on twitter report that it was his palm.  Strange spot and I hope that for some reason this prevents it from being a serious injury.

Palm/wrist what it looked like seeing it on tv.....Keep fingers crossed and keep the faith he's alright. I don't even own the dude, just like watching the Braves,  they are big here in the south...

Edited by Z06vette
1 minute ago, Z06vette said:

Ob

Palm/wrist what it looked like seeing it on tv.....Keep fingers crossed and keep the faith he's alright. I don't even own the dude, just like watching the Braves,  they are big here in the south...

There are Cubs fans who think that he didnt even really get hit... thats hard to believe but I am crossing my fingers.

2 minutes ago, kwelch said:

giphy.gif

His reaction with the trainers after is what tells the tale. He looked like he was in real pain.

Anyway 2 see the reaction ?