NBC Sports Edge Forums

Freddie Freeman 2017 Outlook

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've lost kershaw, Thor, price, a number of guys over the last calendar year. This is the first time I've been upset or concerned. I'm actually pissed. Aaron Loup cheated baseball tonight 

18 minutes ago, duke of queens said:

If its hamate the xray might not pick it up. Only mri will. Happened to me 2 years ago.

Sounds like that's the case. Initial X-rays inconclusive 

Besides the inconclusive on the xray, the way Freeman left the field and didnt try to shake it off or take a swing makes me think its a serious injury, ie hamate. The injury cripples the hand pretty badly and its usually 3-4 weeks in cast to heal if no surgery. After that its prob a month or two back to full strength. I forget who came back pretty quickly from it, maybe Holiday or Tulo, not sure, but it was like 3 wks.

2 minutes ago, duke of queens said:

Besides the inconclusive on the xray, the way Freeman left the field and didnt try to shake it off or take a swing makes me think its a serious injury, ie hamate. The injury cripples the hand pretty badly and its usually 3-4 weeks in cast to heal if no surgery. After that its prob a month or two back to full strength. I forget who came back pretty quickly from it, maybe Holiday or Tulo, not sure, but it was like 3 wks.

Didn't Pujols come back from it in like 2 weeks?