NBC Sports Edge Forums

Justin Bour 2017 Outlook

4 minutes ago, newyorkspankees said:

It's funny how people are dropping this guy after a bad week or two. He's still having a great year if he was a big name no one would think of dropping him

This^^^^ I owned bour and never thought about dropping 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Picard56 said:

I really hope it happens. Only the Rays have decent pitching in that division.

The Red Sox and Yankees are both comfortably ahead of the Rays in pitching WAR, ERA, FIP, xFIP and virtually every other meaningful pitching category. 

• 2 weeks later...

Literally cut this guy this mourning for Ryan Zimmerman who was inexcusably dropped as well this mourning. This injury could easily become a month plus.  Good luck owners as Bours power has not been the same since he returned from his previous ailment. 

33 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Literally cut this guy this mourning for Ryan Zimmerman who was inexcusably dropped as well this mourning. This injury could easily become a month plus.  Good luck owners as Bours power has not been the same since he returned from his previous ailment. 

are you in mourning for Bour or Zimmerman or both

He even worth putting on the DL at this point ?

This injury could keep him out for the rest of the fantasy season, although could possibly make it back for a playoff round. 

2 hours ago, tonywow said:

He even worth putting on the DL at this point ?

This injury could keep him out for the rest of the fantasy season, although could possibly make it back for a playoff round. 

Probably depends on two things. One...league format (h2h or roto). Two...DL slot availability. I play roto, not h2h, and I have DL slots available to me, so it's definitely worth me putting him on the DL. 

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, heyeaglefn said:

Any chance he is back before fantasy playoffs?

I am telling myself that the fact they haven't just ruled him out for the year like JT Riddle is a good sign. Plus, with the Marlins sale announced, they don't need to force lower arbitration costs on players like JB to keep payroll low. 

• 4 weeks later...