NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jimmy Graham 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

I had the same choice and decided to sign Zach Miller off FA, dropping Graham. Can't be much worse.

I just traded miller for graham lol

But graham is a stash for me since i have kelce. I actually think graham is a good play this week. Seattle should be trailing and have to throw the ball. He is still a redzobe target. Buy low imo then package after a good game if you want

1 hour ago, jmoney23 said:

Practiced yesterday and Carroll says he's going to play...I'll probably roll the dice against a decent Titans D over Charles Clay going against a stacked Broncos D.

Seems to me, all this talk about Jimmy Graham not producing doesn't fully take into account that Seattle's offense has been lethargic. Wilson and Carroll are as much to blame for Graham's slow start as Graham is. At some point, I see Wilson shifting into gear and the Seahawks as a team shifting into gear. Difficult to predict if it'll be this week, with what might be an epic ground battle between Henry and Carson. I'm on the fence here with Graham this week... Next week, vs. the Colts, Graham should have one of his best games of the year... assuming he doesn't get hurt tomorrow.

1 hour ago, cohenstantinople said:

Seems to me, all this talk about Jimmy Graham not producing doesn't fully take into account that Seattle's offense has been lethargic. Wilson and Carroll are as much to blame for Graham's slow start as Graham is. At some point, I see Wilson shifting into gear and the Seahawks as a team shifting into gear. Difficult to predict if it'll be this week, with what might be an epic ground battle between Henry and Carson. I'm on the fence here with Graham this week... Next week, vs. the Colts, Graham should have one of his best games of the year... assuming he doesn't get hurt tomorrow.

We’ve been waiting for him to produce ever since he landed in Seattle.  He’s been a disappointment for years now. 

3 minutes ago, iheartrubio said:

We’ve been waiting for him to produce ever since he landed in Seattle.  He’s been a disappointment for years now. 

He was serviceable last year but I agree. Graham's a shadow of himself post New Orleans. 

1 hour ago, iheartrubio said:

Um, not sure where you've been. Jimmy Graham came in second overall last season, just behind Kelce.

Player
Sort First: asc.gif desc.gif   Last: asc.gif desc.gif
Team
asc.gif desc.gif
G
asc.gif desc.gif
Target
asc.gif desc.gif
Rec
asc.gif desc.gif
Yard
asc.gif desc.gif
TD
asc.gif desc.gif
FPts
asc.gif desc.gif
FPts/G
asc.gif desc.gif
 1. Travis Kelce KC 16 117 85 1,125 4 136.0 8.5
 2. Jimmy Graham SEA 16 95 65 923 6 128.3 8.0
 3. Kyle Rudolph MIN 16 132 83 840 7 126.0 7.9
 4. Greg Olsen CAR 16 129 80 1,073 3 125.3 7.8
 5. Delanie Walker TEN 15 102 65 800 7 123.1 8.2
 6. Cameron Brate TB 15 82 57 660 8 114.0 7.6

Can't believe all the talk of dropping this guy after the first two weeks. It's jimmy Graham people, if the Seahawks find a way to produce, Graham will produce. I think Wilson is too good for this to be the kind of offense we saw the first two weeks 

Apparently he is playing QB, which is awesome:

(FantasyPros) Jimmy Graham caught seven of his 11 targets for 72 yards in a loss to the Titans on Sunday. Analysis: After two duds to start the season, owners have to be happy with this performance from Graham. He is a must start QB with a juicy match up coming up with the Colts.