NBC Sports Edge Forums

David Johnson 2017 Outlook

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Szer0 said:

no one knows... have to stalk his home to find out (just kidding)..

please dont stalk, tweet or contact him... just watch Rapaport, Schefter etc when the day gets closer

No, please do.  This is important.

Just now, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Are you referring to the video?  That was taken during the off-season 

Sorry guys I was referring to how quickly he recovers from injury by posting that video. :rolleyes:

The DJ owner in my big league dropped him. It was a head scratcher because it is a 12 team full point ppr with deep bench. I scooped him up for free after waivers had passed. I have never owned DJ. The thought of trotting out the 3 headed monster of DJ, Zeke, and Freeman has me hoping for a quick recovery. I am currently 4-0.

11 minutes ago, BLINDSIDERS said:

The DJ owner in my big league dropped him. It was a head scratcher because it is a 12 team full point ppr with deep bench. I scooped him up for free after waivers had passed. I have never owned DJ. The thought of trotting out the 3 headed monster of DJ, Zeke, and Freeman has me hoping for a quick recovery. I am currently 4-0.

Thats cool, you sound awesome, tell me more about your fantasy team.

29 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Anyone have an idea of when we might hear some news on his injury? i.e. how he's recovering, possible time table, etc.

He posted a picture on Instagram an hour or so ago sitting with his baby. He still had dressing on his hand/wrist/arm.

In the video it says "knee showing great progress."  So it is from this Spring probably.  I got excited at first because you can see some tape or something on his wrist.

Quit lazing about with your infant and get back in the pool! :D

I like to see that smile.  That sure looks like a hard cast with an ace bandage wrapped around it.

4 minutes ago, b4stoner said:

he still has the same cast on since he had surgery.  just looked at his instagram pics

That's not necessarily true. Its likely he's had his stitches from the incisions removed at this point and the dressing/cast (whatever you want to call it) replaced. I'm basing this off the surgeries I had  when I broke my ankle.

• tonycpsu changed the title to David Johnson 2017 Outlook
  • phatrat locked this topic