NBC Sports Edge Forums

David Johnson 2017 Outlook

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Should i be worried that his wifes ha ds are as big as his? Wrist is just as thick too.

Does johnson have small women hands and wrists or does his wife have the hands and wrists of an NFL RB?

haha!

I'd say it's not a fair comparison, her wrist is like half way up on his hand.

2 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Should i be worried that his wifes hands are as big as his? Wrist is just as thick too.

Does johnson have small women hands and wrists or does his wife have the hands and wrists of an NFL RB?

David Johnson's hand size is 9 5/8 inches, and although his wife's slightly less at 9 1/2 inches----just a little bigger than Gio Bernard's----her forty time has been drastically reduced since giving birth.

12 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Should i be worried that his wifes hands are as big as his? Wrist is just as thick too.

Now this is the sort of analysis I come here for

31 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Unless you're in a league with a very shallow bench, you're holding DJ!

Not much else to talk about until there's news folks. Maybe the mods should lock this thread like they did the Zeke thread.

I concur. This thread is getting outta hand.

2 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

0% chance they hold him out if he's healthy. 

Except if Ari is going to miss the playoffs esp since carson is out until week 16 at earliest. As of now they are looking out...Why bring him back to suffer another injury if the season is over. Id agree if they are in playoff hunt but Palmer out is looking grim. Maybe sell low, you really dont know what is going to happen.

5 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Carson Palmer now on IR, out until at least week 16.  Need for David Johnson to return more urgent than ever?

Wishful thinking, but Carson Palmer could be out could put Cards way out of contention and no point in risking DJ. They've also brought in AP.

Despite all the negative thinking he's remaining in my IR spot.

Just now, dakimbell said:

Week 13 now, not good, not good at all! Still hanging on by a thread, but will happily throw him into a deal to move the needle with little regret

I guess it depends on your position.  If you're looking for help making the playoffs this is not good.  If you're looking locked in to the playoffs this changes nothing.

Just now, ColoWrex said:

I guess it depends on your position.  If you're looking for help making the playoffs this is not good.  If you're looking locked in to the playoffs this changes nothing.

Yea im right in between. Im likely in, but no sure thing. I will just ride it out likely at this point and see where things play out

2 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Gotta be a little unsettling though that it's slowly getting delayed more and more. I do think that they will play him so long as they arent mathematically eliminated but if they are done, i would side more with him sitting the last couple games.. it would really be a disaster of a season if he hurt his knee again in a glorified preseason game

3 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

If you're looking locked in to the playoffs this changes nothing.

This has always been my plan :) and since the play-offs in the league where I have DJ are week 15-17, I am still happy.

I rebuilt my team without him, now let's see what happens when he gets back. Bring it on.
bring-it-on-gif-1.gif

33 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

This has always been my plan :) and since the play-offs in the league where I have DJ are week 15-17, I am still happy.

I rebuilt my team without him, now let's see what happens when he gets back. Bring it on.
bring-it-on-gif-1.gif

Week 17? Hope it's not a cash league.

• tonycpsu changed the title to David Johnson 2017 Outlook
  • phatrat locked this topic