NBC Sports Edge Forums

David Johnson 2017 Outlook

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

But next year his adp will reflect the 5 games at the end of 2017 where he returned to the field and dominated.

It's posts like that that has me all like Sybil and want to keep DJ while just moments before he was a for sure drop. For you youngsters out there, Sybil was a movie starring Sally Field about a young lady with multiple personalities. Yeah, I'm older than you thought I was.

4 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

He will still be top 5 adp 2018

You think so even if he doesnt come back at all this year and play well?? I probably couldnt do it again, not gonna lie, i love DJ but he has had 2 IR type injuries the last 2 games and is seemingly always pretty banged up. But when right, he has no equal in terms of fantasy production

Does anyone know if those articles by ProFootballDoc are actually reliable? He's overwhelmingly optimistic but could just be that way so we keep clicking on his articles. Johnson sounded like he was starting to doubt playing this season on the interview and Doc kind of took it out of context.

9 hours ago, Halberdier said:

Does anyone know if those articles by ProFootballDoc are actually reliable?

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/sd-sp-pfd-rodgers-analysis-wrong-95-percent-1015-story.html

He's 95% on target, which is pretty impressive given he does it based on video evidence alone.

Wait though: his video based assessment is 95% correct compared with the official examination. I'm not sure there are figures for how correct his estimates are regarding the number of weeks out. Still, I'd rather trust dr Chao than the other experts, either on this forum or elsewhere.

10 hours ago, Halberdier said:

Does anyone know if those articles by ProFootballDoc are actually reliable? He's overwhelmingly optimistic but could just be that way so we keep clicking on his articles. Johnson sounded like he was starting to doubt playing this season on the interview and Doc kind of took it out of context.

Dr. Chao has been consistent since September that a Thanksgiving return was the timetable. 

6 hours ago, hype said:

On sharing the running back position with Adrian Peterson...

Johnson said it will be easy. Peterson is a guy he looked up to growing up in the Midwest. And he thinks their skill sets compliment each other.

On his timeframe for return...

His return still isn't set. Johnson said the wrist is tricky because of all the tiny bones. He's still in the cast right now so we’ll still have to see.

1 minute ago, agoli said:

The surgery was on left wrist ..

Mirrored video from front facing camera.

Funny related story, I did a snapchat video with my GF and a couple friends noticed a ring on her ring finger and got all excited, it looked like left becuase of the mirrored video haha. 

6 minutes ago, Joelioli said:

Mirrored video from front facing camera.

Funny related story, I did a snapchat video with my GF and a couple friends noticed a ring on her ring finger and got all excited, it looked like left becuase of the mirrored video haha. 

You got excited some other dude stole your girl and wifed her? 

• tonycpsu changed the title to David Johnson 2017 Outlook
  • phatrat locked this topic