NBC Sports Edge Forums

David Johnson 2017 Outlook

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cardinals GM Steve Keim was noncommittal on David Johnson (wrist) returning from injured reserve.
Keim said the running back is doing well in his rehab, but added, "We will continue to monitor that to see if he can come back this season." It is certainly not a definitive statement, and Darren Urban notes Keim's tone was less optimistic than he expected. With the season veering off the rails following Carson Palmer's injury, it would not be surprising if the Cardinals are extremely careful with their star running back. Oct 31 - 12:27 PM
Source: azcardinals.com

Well..... If above is true that is terribly disappointing, how can you miss an entire season due to a dislocated wrist on your left hand?!?! Brutal for owners who drafted him, had him injured in the first game, and maybe worse of all held him all season with a wasted bench spot. Still can't drop until I hear a more reliable source than Bruce Arians, if I have learned anything in this entire tragic mess it is that Bruce Arians is an imbecile.

Edited by dakimbell
Just now, Heizz said:

Might try to move him for a small piece before the news gets out.

do your league mates reside in the Amazonian rain forest, you don't think that anyone picking him up isnt going to do a quick google search to see any news updates?

Just now, dakimbell said:

do your league mates reside in the Amazonian rain forest, you don't think that anyone picking him up isnt going to do a quick google search to see any news updates?

haha, I doubt I can get anything.

But always worth a try.

• tonycpsu changed the title to David Johnson 2017 Outlook
  • phatrat locked this topic