Tom Brady 2017 Outlook

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best part was he managed to mis-spell Garoppolo's name 3 different ways.lol

Relax.  He threw a pass 60 yards in the air and dropped it right in Cooks' bucket.  For those that are comparing him to 2015 Manning, did you actually watch Manning that year?  He couldn't throw the b

Posted Images

15 hours ago, joshua18 said:

Pretty sure the only time they faced Gase in MIA it was a blowout...

1 game sample size? Seems reliable.

And yes, I know 4 is not much better but too lazy to go back. Pats often have trouble @ Miami.

On 12/8/2017 at 11:17 PM, Nap Time said:

Hopefully their offense will show up but not their defense.

Seems like both were in attendance.  

Unlike Brady’s offense.

I'm sure there will be a lot of discussions now on whether Pats should have kept Garropolo instead for the future of the franchise.  Belicheck hung onto Garropolo as long as he could.  But trading Brady away is just not an option.  He still plays at a high level, and the fan base would be pissed.  But I do think that SF got themselves a franchise QB for many years to come.  Garropolo is the real deal. 

My best guess is that his foot might finally be giving him trouble. He was way off on a lot of throws that he would normally make. Something didn't seem right. Sure, there was pressure on him, but even when he had time to set his feet he was throwing at receivers' feet.

Time for OverReaction... Bring it. I am riding him week 15 against Steelers with Gronk, Hogan and Cooks. 

Wok by 1 pt against Drake and cooks going last night. 

Edited by Jay85
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, nbay23 said:

I'm sure there will be a lot of discussions now on whether Pats should have kept Garropolo instead for the future of the franchise.  Belicheck hung onto Garropolo as long as he could.  But trading Brady away is just not an option.  He still plays at a high level, and the fan base would be pissed.  But I do think that SF got themselves a franchise QB for many years to come.  Garropolo is the real deal. 

JG is essentially a rookie in shannys  offense compeltely diff system than he has ever worked with, however unlike a rookie he has the experience and composure and preparation skills of a vet which will accelerate his mastery of the offense. he has learned how to minimize his flaws coming out of college and develop his strengths  I expect great things from him after a full season under his belt as the sf signal caller.  he could literally be the guy that relaunches that franchise

You people are funny.

This was a classic letdown spot. This game meant absolutely nothing to NE. A win against the Steelers is all that matters next week. The team came out completely flat. Yes, it happens...even to NE and Brady. They are mortal they are not machines.

Brady will be fine. Bench him at your peril. Go look at his history against PIT.

• Like 1
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Tom Brady 2017 Outlook
  • jbshaw locked this topic
  • jbshaw unlocked this topic