NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2017 Vent & Rant Thread

JSA2422

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swapped out Carson Palmer who I had for backup with Jameis Winston who became available at the last minute. Winston doesn't finish the game. I would've easily won the game if I had just stuck with Carson Palmer.

Aaron Rodgers (rip) ****** my other team today. Thankfully, I have Melvin Gordon who put me into a significant lead that my opponent likely won't recover from.

1 hour ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I traded away Deshaun Watson this week because I didn't need him when I already had Aaron Rodgers...that backfired. And there goes my 5-0 perfect record with it.

Fantasy football is such a fragile game, after week 3i traded demarco for amari, I thought I was deep in rb, freeman, Zeke, Murray, Cohen, Carson, that very week, the legal news surfaced, dumb Pete Carroll left Carson in and broke the dudes leg, Cohen took a back seat, I went from 5 legit backs to 1

reminds me of the simpsons when me burns drafts all the pros for softball and everyone is eliminated except for strawberry 

Went into the season with Pryor, Robinson, Adams, and Parker as my 4 WRs in a deep league. Thought the odds were high that at least two of them ended up top 20 WRs with potential for all four. Now I can't rely on any of them for anything more than a WR3.

:( biggest mistake after all that benching talk from Coaches to Gordon for Ekler

i trade my #1 pick in Melvin Gordon for Hopkins when I had the chance to trade hyde

come to think about it I should have kept melvin I would still have Fournette Hyde melvin instead now I have Hyde forunette kamara/Gallman/foreman/ mixon

oh i set Hyde today after all them talk about Breida lol FmL and now I'm down 34points with Walker titans d and Marlon mac