NBC Sports Edge Forums

LeSean McCoy 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, vinnyw28 said:

Is Shady worth trading for? I have a package deal sending McKinnon over for him, but the unknown with the new QB worries me a bit.

I traded for him yesterday before the news broke about Tyrod.

I don't really know what to expect. I have neither positive nor negative feelings.

17 minutes ago, iheartrubio said:

Anyone think that this is the final party for Shady?  He will be 30 before the start of next and seems to have lost a step.   I drafted him in my dynasty league as a rookie and he’s been on my roster ever since.   It will be a sad day putting this horse out to pasture. 

For sure...streaming all defenses against the hapless bills as shady is done already

Edited by Dr. Whom
14 minutes ago, Itsame said:

He didn't practice this week? Or is it showing wrong info for me?

I haven't heard anything.  source?  New QB, I'm sure McCoy will be the focal point of the offense.  If he has anything less than 20 touches I will be disappointed.  

2 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

No talk?

He went off this week and nobody cares? Do we see RB1 numbers the rest of the way with that cakewalk of a schedule?

no one really trust him anymore in due to not playing in the 4th quarter. sure, he provided 20+ points last game but....

last 3 games, he only played 3 quarters each which is really troublesome due to his team getting blown out....

very his risk if u ask me, especially against the chiefs, who are really really on a mission now....

7 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

no one really trust him anymore in due to not playing in the 4th quarter. sure, he provided 20+ points last game but....

last 3 games, he only played 3 quarters each which is really troublesome due to his team getting blown out....

very his risk if u ask me, especially against the chiefs, who are really really on a mission now....

I disagree.  McCoy is a stud!  Last week's stat line was just a sign of more good things to come.  Top 3 RB the ROS

16 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

If the mission is to lose out the rest of the season, I would say you are correct.

7 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

no fantasy team will bench him. i am not. but expectations are very very low. last 3 games in ppr, 2, 7, 25....

He still has the talent. Guess we just have to hope for the Bills D/ST to start actually playing football, and Tyrod to remain the starter since I believe his highest upside belongs there.

8 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

no fantasy team will bench him. i am not. but expectations are very very low. last 3 games in ppr, 2, 7, 25....

over the last 5 games he has 506 total yards, 15 receptions, and 5 TD's

3 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

we all know that

but the past 3 games, he didnt even play in the 4th quarter..

Ill take those numbers over 5 games no matter how many quarters he plays.  Just think how much better they'll be if he ever does get to play all 4 quarters.  Every player is going to throw up a dud here and there.  Bottom line is McCoy is a stud!  A set it and forget it type guy.  He'll come through for you more often than most

Edited by TommyKramer
11 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

we all know that

but the past 3 games, he didnt even play in the 4th quarter..

I know he played in the 4th of this past game because I was pissed he was still in bc i was going against him and he scored on the 12 yard pass..i think he was even still in late in the game too..now he didn't do anything but he was in there. 

39 minutes ago, CPuente57 said:

I know he played in the 4th of this past game because I was pissed he was still in bc i was going against him and he scored on the 12 yard pass..i think he was even still in late in the game too..now he didn't do anything but he was in there. 

That is correct.   2 TDs- one rushing.  one receiving in a game where his starting qb threw 5 picks before getting benched .  

Its really simple-  Shady is a must start regardless of matchup.   Any other concerns can be filed under “irrelevant”