NBC Sports Edge Forums

LeSean McCoy 2017 Season Outlook

3 minutes ago, TommyKramer said:

I'm contemplating starting Dion Lewis and benching McCoy.  With Burkhead being out, the easy matchup for Lewis, and game flow most likely working against McCoy my head is telling me it's the right move, but I don't think I can bring myself to actually do it.  Could end up getting burned, or even worse getting Belichecked.  Pats could promote a guy off their practice squad that pulls a Jonas Gray this week. Still though, I am considering it.  

Probanly can’t go wrong. My thing is McCoy is the guy. NE could pull anything including White and Gillislee getting the TDs. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, TommyKramer said:

I'm contemplating starting Dion Lewis and benching McCoy.  With Burkhead being out, the easy matchup for Lewis, and game flow most likely working against McCoy my head is telling me it's the right move, but I don't think I can bring myself to actually do it.  Could end up getting burned, or even worse getting Belichecked.  Pats could promote a guy off their practice squad that pulls a Jonas Gray this week. Still though, I am considering it.  

That would be a bold move indeed...misgivings about McCoy aside, not sure I could do that.