Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

2017 Completed Trades Thread


Recommended Posts

On 5/26/2017 at 2:27 PM, Corey In Da House said:

20 Team Head to Head Dynasty:

 

Gave: Brad Hand and Kyle Barraclough

Received: Jason Heyward

 

Felt like I needed that extra bat and had plenty of RP to deal away 2 (Melancon, Bedrosian, Hoyt, Greene, Jose Torres, Matt Barnes). 

 

3 hours ago, Corey In Da House said:

Received: Tyler Beede

 

Sent: Jake Bauers

 

Same league.

 

Sent: Yasmani Grandal, James Paxton, Zach Davies, 5th Round

Received: Salvador Perez, Cole Hamels, Frankilyn Kilome, 1st Round

 

I now possess 3 1st rounders heading into the 2018 5 round draft so I'm pleased. Losing Davies wasnt hard knowing Id have Kilome in the future as a replacement. Working on a Shohei Otani trade up if anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 team H2H keep 6 round plus 1 

Last year I could keep Bryant as he goes past 1st round.

 

My Bryant/Thames (FA pick)

His Sale (will be a 4th round next year

 

Pitching staff becomes : Scherzer, Sale, Paxton, CMart, Wheeler, Triggs, Bundy, Norris

RP: Glover, Reed, Rodney, Chapman

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just traded MY Piscotty & Rosenthal 

his CARGO 

 

Redraft 12 team H2H cats:

R RBI HR SB AVG OBP SLG

W K SV HLD ERA WHIP QS

 

 

Whatcha guys think? Plenty of other good relievers out there too, they're a Dime a Dozen 

Edited by Csiebert5
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2017 at 11:45 AM, boobalah10 said:

Dealt Jose Ramirez (picked him up on waivers for my bench that morning)

Received Trevor Story (replaced swanson in my lineup)

 

Yahoo pro league 12 team 5x5 H2H redraft

Quote

lol..dear god, how poorly managed is this league IF jose ramirez is just sitting on the wire in a 12 team league......

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

lol..dear god, how poorly managed is this league IF jose ramirez is just sitting on the wire in a 12 team league......

I was shocked. It is a $ league run by yahoo. Now to see if I regret the deal or not

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, so i have a lackluster SP squad but i have a lot of RP's Colome, Robertson, Jansen and Iglesias. I need SP's and was thinking ofdropping Iglesias for Brauer. WHat do you guys think? also willing to drop Altherr or Hernan Perez 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10-team 5x5 mixed dynasty -- I gave Domingo Santana to get Marco Estrada

 

I'm contending, other owner isn't.  I need pitching, they're trying to rebuild.  Estrada's been blown up a couple times recently, but healthy mid-rotation arms that can survive 6-8 innings with good K rates are gold right now, so I decided it was worth the price.  My OF is really deep, and will be even deeper when Trout returns, so I thought it was a nice buy low for this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Need assistance in a pending trade. 12 man - non keeper league. H2H league.

 

It'd be giving up Kipnis in reutrn for Cody Bellinger.

 

My roster:

G. Sanchez (Catcher)

J. Abreu (1B)

R. Odor (2B)

J. Villar (3B 2B SS)

Machado (3B SS)

Chris Davis (1B)

Kipnis (2B)

Neil Walker (2B)

Maikel Franco (3B)

 

C. Blackmon (OF)

G. Stanton (OF)

G. Springer (OF)

Car. Gonzalez (OF)

Lorenzo Cain (OF)

 

SP:

Scherzer

Strasberg

J. Lester

C. Hamels (IR)

L. Lynn

J. Guerra

 

RP:

Cody Allen

Addison Reed

Aroldis Chappy (IR)

Bud Norris

 

 

Should I trade Kipnis for Bellinger??? I'm torn.

Edited by C.Adams
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, C.Adams said:

Need assistance in a pending trade. 12 man - non keeper league. H2H league.

 

It'd be giving up Kipnis in reutrn for Cody Bellinger.

 

My roster:

G. Sanchez (Catcher)

J. Abreu (1B)

R. Odor (2B)

J. Villar (3B 2B SS)

Machado (3B SS)

Chris Davis (1B)

Kipnis (2B)

Neil Walker (2B)

Maikel Franco (3B)

 

C. Blackmon (OF)

G. Stanton (OF)

G. Springer (OF)

Car. Gonzalez (OF)

Lorenzo Cain (OF)

 

SP:

Scherzer

Strasberg

J. Lester

C. Hamels (IR)

L. Lynn

J. Guerra

 

RP:

Cody Allen

Addison Reed

Aroldis Chappy (IR)

Bud Norris

 

 

Should I trade Kipnis for Bellinger??? I'm torn.

um yes

Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep forever, 8x8 league, I'm in 2nd place. 

 

Traded: Manny Machado  for Joey Votto and Kyle Seager. 

 

I'm going for this year. Will put Smoak or Alonso in my utility and hope Votto and Seager are a collective upgrade to win. For the first time in years I have the pitching. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

20-team dynasty (40-man roster) 10x10 head to head

 

Traded Max Kepler, Jorge Mateo and Domingo Acevedo for Masahiro Tanaka and Ivan Nova.  

 

I have a very good team everywhere else but need starting pitching, he's rebuilding and I have the Yankee farm system so I was able to offer up Mateo and Acevedo (he has to roster them to retain their rights, I didn't need to roster them except to trade them).  Like Kepler but he was my third RF'er with Stanton and Judge also on the team, and my offense was already deep enough where Kepler's probably not going to be an everyday starter if everyone's healthy.

 

Little shaky on Tanaka as a win-now option but I'll make the playoffs so he has till September to get in gear, and in a dynasty figured I'd at least have him for a few pretty good years even if he doesn't turn it around this year.  Nova's not great in K's but I don't really need K's with the volume of pitching I have, I needed to improve my pitching ratios though.

Edited by AllWrightNow
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AllWrightNow said:

20-team dynasty (40-man roster) 10x10 head to head

 

Traded Max Kepler, Jorge Mateo and Domingo Acevedo for Masahiro Tanaka and Ivan Nova.  

 

I have a very good team everywhere else but need starting pitching, he's rebuilding and I have the Yankee farm system so I was able to offer up Mateo and Acevedo (he has to roster them to retain their rights, I didn't need to roster them except to trade them).  Like Kepler but he was my third RF'er with Stanton and Judge also on the team, and my offense was already deep enough where Kepler's probably not going to be an everyday starter if everyone's healthy.

 

Little shaky on Tanaka as a win-now option but I'll make the playoffs so he has till September to get in gear, and in a dynasty figured I'd at least have him for a few pretty good years even if he doesn't turn it around this year.  Nova's not great in K's but I don't really need K's with the volume of pitching I have, I needed to improve my pitching ratios though.

 

I don't love it. Crazy as it sounds, Tanaka is droppable at this point, and personally I'm intrigued by Kepler's talent. 

On the other hand, outfield is plentiful, and you could argue that Tanaka is the best buy-low candidate in baseball (if you're a believer).

I think Nova will outperform Tanaka. Will be interesting to see how this turns out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 Team Keeper League

 

Finally got this deal done today, after going back and forth for a while on it. I am not completely out of the playoff picture yet, so any keepers I've been trading for I am still thinking this season and beyond...

 

Gave

My $4 Blackmon, $8 Andrew Miller, $1 Glover

 

Received

His $24 Donaldson, $1 Berrios, $4 Melancon

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team in sig

 

Traded my Cal Quantrill and Kyle Lewis for Matt Kemp, AM 1.5 and AM 2.13

 

It's been a bad year, but I finally have my offense with the depth I needed and now SS is the last position that needs to be adressed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In a brand new 14 team 10 keeper league that just drafted I traded Greg Holland, Addison Reed, and Jeurys Famila for Jake Lamb. Not worried about this year, wanted to shore up some keepers for next year. I'm confident I'll be able to find some saves during the draft next season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • phatrat locked and unpinned this topic
  • phatrat unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...