• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/3/2017 at 8:35 AM, TXTaz said:

Blockbuster Keeper trade

Sent Bryant, Machado, and Votto

Received Trout and Goldschmidt

wow! hard to have a bigger blockbuster than that. it's like, 3 top-10 players (talent-wise; hopefully Manny gets it going)

for the top two players.

interesting trade. not sure which side I prefer. 

Edited by ChicksDigTheOPS
3 hours ago, ChicksDigTheOPS said:

wow! hard to have a bigger blockbuster than that. it's like, 3 top-10 players (talent-wise; hopefully Manny gets it going)

for the top two players.

I know right! I had a very strong keeper group compared to most other teams so i decided to overpay to get the two guys that I really wanted longterm.

59 minutes ago, TXTaz said:

I know right! I had a very strong keeper group compared to most other teams so i decided to overpay to get the two guys that I really wanted longterm.

all I know is, in H2H, if I ever faced a team with both Goldschmidt and Trout, I'd feel completely f***** from the start. 

On 7/6/2017 at 5:19 PM, ChicksDigTheOPS said:

for the top two players.

I think they took the trade personally. First matchup after I trade them, they put up 5 HRs against me in a single night.

13 hours ago, Diamondhawk96 said:

I gave Miggy and Pineda for Wacha and Stanton. Points league. what y'all think?

miggy is my 1/3 and I have Rendon as my utility. I can move Rendon to my 1/3 and put Stanton in OF slot. 

Not bad, but Miggy is generally better in points leagues that penalize you for strikeouts.

2 hours ago, Meisce said:

Just traded Bellinger and G. Cole for Mookie Betts. Picked up Rodon. 

Solid trade. Betts is a top 5 outfielder. Rodon has electric stuff. If he can find consistency with his command in the second half you will definitely win the trade. 

Trade 1:

Got - Josh Donaldson & Zack Wheeler

Traded - Luis Severino & Jose Berrios

Trade 2:

Got - Taijuan Walker

Traded - Mark Reynolds

So overall ended up with Donaldson, Wheeler, and Walker for Severino, Berrios, and Reynolds.  I'm pretty happy with it because I think I bought low on JD, and he's about to turn things around.  Both Reynolds and Berrios have been cooling down and I don't have a lot of confidence they'll keep up their play.  And did it all without having to take too big of a hit in SP (hopefully).

2 minutes ago, Call me Red said:

Think I'd rather have Judge!

Yeah, the guy that bought Judge has a monster team. He's in 2nd and his OF is pretty good, so losing Mookie isn't as crushing as it might be to other teams. But the squad that took Mookie is in 6th and fading.. Def a play for the future and banking on the "balance" Betts brings.

I really like the deal on both sides! Just wish I could have snagged Judge.

1 hour ago, Mickey Donovan said:

You robbed him Don

1 hour ago, MJDrocks said:

Yeah, I second that you robbed him, Donnie.

Were going to win in trade believe me believe me

We are going to make America safe Again....We are going to make America wealthy Again......We are going to make America Great Again

Edited by XxxOilOverloadxxX
16 hours ago, Call me Red said:

Why?

Because Aaron Judge's .420 BABIP doesn't feel sustainable and I am in a position to win. I got the best I could have ever asked for out of Judge in the first half and even if he continues to produce I upgraded my SS position and I didn't lose a whole lot with Blackmon who is elite in the OF. Rest of my OF is now Trout, Betts, Blackmon, Marte, Hamilton, and Domingo Santana as my UTIL so it's easily the strongest in the league. I have another deal in place to move Brandon Kintzler so adding Roberto Osuna covers that loss, and Berrios' Fly Ball rate is a bit frightening. Overall I gave away potential to land sure things and this is a redraft so I'm very happy with my deal. 

4 hours ago, XxxOilOverloadxxX said:

Were going to win in trade believe me believe me

We are going to make America safe Again....We are going to make America wealthy Again......We are going to make America Great Again

Heck yeah Don!  Make Fantasy Baseball Great Again! 

I hear you might be going to the joint soon? Fake news?! I did 20 years in Walpole, let me know if you need any tips. 

21 minutes ago, Mickey Donovan said:

Heck yeah Don!  Make Fantasy Baseball Great Again! 

I hear you might be going to the joint soon? Fake news?! I did 20 years in Walpole, let me know if you need any tips. 

oh Mick...Mickey..the evil main stream media keeps making up so much fake news so much......they have come completely unhinged.....only place I'm going is 2020 re-election...believe me believe me

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic
  • phatrat unlocked this topic