NBC Sports Edge Forums

Juancho Hernangomez 2016-2017 Season Outlook

JohnnyTsunami

Just now, ellejamil said:

Gallo might get traded. That could open up opportunities for him behind Chandler

It will help for sure depending who they get back but Denver are just stacked.  

Future is bright for him though.

17 hours ago, chud12 said:

Added him in my keeper and holding him through the deadline. Free this man 

This. I want to hold him for as long as possible, you don't just throw up 6-27 with a nice line and have no talent to back it up. The name brand is enough for me, just like Pau proved himself long before Marc but the latter was worth a Gasol play anyway. Same with BroRo. 80% chance I have to dump him within a month, but on the off chance we just caught lightning in a bottle, he's just a bench guy and unless you need to start bench players, give this kid time to blossom or wither.

Hernangomez brothers better than the Plumlee brothers in my opinion.

So he needs a Gallo trade, a Faried trade, maybe a Chandler trade before he is cleared for minutes? Darrell Arthur is in there too I guess.

4 hours ago, rob0403 said:

Hernangomez brothers better than the Plumlee brothers in my opinion.

So he needs a Gallo trade, a Faried trade, maybe a Chandler trade before he is cleared for minutes? Darrell Arthur is in there too I guess.

Just a Gallo trade. He'd be right behind Chandler for the 3 and Faried for the 4. Whether they go small or big he'd be the second man in both positions.

3 hours ago, smeeze said:

I kind of want to stash during the ASB, just in case Galinari does get moved... this guy can flat out play, just need Denver to clear some minutes for him.

I kind of want to too. I don't see why they would pay Gallo if they have Juancho, Chandler, Faried, and Barton who can play at 3 & 4.

Anyone stashing him before the big game?

23 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

I kind of want to too. I don't see why they would pay Gallo if they have Juancho, Chandler, Faried, and Barton who can play at 3 & 4.

Anyone stashing him before the big game?

On 2/13/2017 at 10:14 PM, chud12 said:

Added him in my keeper and holding him through the deadline. Free this man 

^^^ yup. 

Archived