NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Josh Gordon 2017 Season Outlook

ponza88

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Browns player will be under more scrutiny under Dorsey over the last four games than quarterback DeShone Kizer. Owner Jimmy Haslam made no bones about his marching orders to Dorsey. “[Finding a quarterback] will be John’s No. 1 priority,” Haslam said Friday. So Kizer -- who has labored through three benchings, survived botched trade efforts for Jimmy Garoppolo and AJ McCarron at the NFL deadline, suffered league-low marks in completion percentage and turnovers, and lost all 11 of his starts – now has to gather himself yet again and try to impress Dorsey enough to stay in the mix for a job next year. Even Josh Gordon, who has endured his own personal torture with addiction, was empathetic of Kizer. “For him to be where he’s at and to bounce back and keep coming back just shows a lot more than what he’s put out there,” Gordon said. “I think he has a lot more to show. It takes time. Hopefully, it will come to fruition by the end of the season. That’s what we’re looking to bring out of him, so we’re going to get behind him 100 percent and give him that positive reinforcement.”

Josh Gordon is a GREAT TEAMMATE :D

He knows kizer is not the QB of the future but he will still support him as if he is.

14 hours ago, NyMetsfan5 said:

Key word 20 mph winds in freezing temperatures.  That will surely end well.  He caught 4 of 11 targets in perfect conditions.  The hell you think is Gona happen tomorrow in dreary Cleveland with the wind whipping. Kizer is an absolute bum in perfect weather 

everyone here is ignoring that bc OMFG OMG GORDON OMG GOAT OMG HES SO COOL The complaining after this game is going to be hilarious 

Just chalking this ^ up as a sour Giants fan.

22 minutes ago, jccouger said:

The weather and Kizer are just too much risk to me fam. Good luck y’all. 

Browns get their first win and Gordon will be a big part of that. Don't miss the train before it leaves the station. You still have approximately 1:15:00 to hop onboard.

Edited by nonstopfan

29 minutes ago, jccouger said:

The weather and Kizer are just too much risk to me fam. Good luck y’all. 

Im a little concerned too but considering he put up 85 yards and 11 targets against Hayward its kind of hard to sit him. Plus I need to shoot for upside after losing Kamara on Thursday.