NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Josh Gordon 2017 Season Outlook

ponza88

Hue Jackson is a terrible coach.  He’s so getting fired!

If something is working in the first half... let’s do something else the 2nd.

Kizer should never been in the position that he needed to make plays to win.  he played fine until they needed him to win the game.

That said, Kizer’s interception was one of the dumbest throws I’ve ever seen...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, seanismorris said:

If something is working in the first half... let’s do something else the 2nd.

Unreal. They could've rolled on these guys if they kept getting him the ball.

8 minutes ago, seanismorris said:

That said, Kizer’s interception was one of the dumbest throws I’ve ever seen...

NFL is rigged. Watch the replay. Gordon is being held for 15 yards on that play. So unbelievably obvious. NFL has one less story line is the Packers lose and get eliminated from the playoffs. Now, Aaron brings another star to the drama.

My guess is they were holding Flash every play after the Browns went up. Head officials headset from NY: "Do not let the Browns win this game!"

1 minute ago, this guy right here said:

Unreal. They could've rolled on these guys if they kept getting him the ball.

NFL is rigged. Watch the replay. Gordon is being held for 15 yards on that play. So unbelievably obvious. NFL has one less story line is the Packers lose and get eliminated from the playoffs. Now, Aaron brings another star to the drama.

My guess is they were holding Flash every play after the Browns went up. Head officials headset from NY: "Do not let the Browns win this game!"

The refs didn’t help Gordon, but I blame the coach.  

Gordon could have had more fantasy points, but I’m talking about the Browns losing.

They should have won! The Browns continue to find ways to lose...annoying.

13 minutes ago, reichl555 said:

Really?!  He had an average game.  He didn’t blow up  like everyone is saying in here against “The Worst Secondary in football.”  Talk to me when he blows up.

All that you and your kind will do is keep moving the goalpost.  The 1st claim u guys made was he won't get reinstated, 2nd was he won't be in shape to start, then it was he will have a dud game then it was he will have a worse game because he was lucky his 1st game and now it's he didn't have a 'blow up' game. Next thing you will say is talk to you when he has more points than AB.  let it go dude Josh is delivering for those who scooped him from the waiver for free  and it's only been TWO games.  :rolleyes:

Edited by dashoe

1 minute ago, seanismorris said:

It was a great catch.  The total points was what I predicted... I think it was 6 catches for 100 yrds.

The low targets was a surprise, good thing he had the TD.

I thought there were some obvious holding calls not made against him as well as a pass interference in the end zone that could have been called. I'm not going to complain about what he put up today and it's funny how people still want to talk s--- about him after this game.

2 minutes ago, dashoe said:

All that you and your kind will do is keep moving the goalpost. 1st is he won't get reinstated, 2nd is he won't be in shape to staart, then it's he will have a dud game then it's he will have a worse game because he was lucky his 1st game and now it's he didn't have a 'blow up game. Next thing you will say is talk to you when he has more points than AB.  let it go dude Josh is delivering for those who scooped him from the waiver for free  and it's only been TWO games.  :rolleyes:

He’s doing good things for a 3 year layoff.  The thing I have a problem with is people thinking he’s a WR1( has the talent but not backing it up with stats), people predicting bogus stat lines with Kizer at the helm, and saying he should be drafted in the first round next year when he didn’t do anything to warrant that since 2013.  That’s what I have a problem with. 

1 minute ago, reichl555 said:

He’s doing good things for a 3 year layoff.  The thing I have a problem with is people thinking he’s a WR1( has the talent but not backing it up with stats), people predicting bogus stat lines with Kizer at the helm, and saying he should be drafted in the first round next year when he didn’t do anything to warrant that since 2013.  That’s what I have a problem with. 

True... drafting Gordon in the 1st 3 picks is a reach. (That some predicted)

I’ll take Gordon in the 2nd round...  I think he’s shown that he can still play at a high level.

Just now, NyMetsfan5 said:

Yes tds are inherently fluky especially with a crap show in Kizer.  Fact of the matter is he did nowhere near what the jock riders were saying

ill say it again. Where’s the coward that was calling 8/148/2. Is he hiding all of a sudden?

You can leave the thread. He got 60 yards and a touchdown. Nobody actually expected him to get that many yards and touchdowns. It's called having fun (which apparently you don't understand).

Gordon had a good game and is putting up points. That's all we care about. 

Browns will do just about anything to secure that 1st overall pick. Then their new GM Dorsey will draft a guy like Rosen or Darnold who will feed The Flash. Idc if the Browns win or lose this season, just get FLASH the damn ball!!!

On 12/9/2017 at 7:56 PM, NyMetsfan5 said:

Key word 20 mph winds in freezing temperatures.  That will surely end well.  He caught 4 of 11 targets in perfect conditions.  The hell you think is Gona happen tomorrow in dreary Cleveland with the wind whipping. Kizer is an absolute bum in perfect weather 

everyone here is ignoring that bc OMFG OMG GORDON OMG GOAT OMG HES SO COOL The complaining after this game is going to be hilarious 

Crazy how wrong this is 

I will be the first to admit I was wrong about him. Just didn't think there was any way this guy could take 3 years off, doing drugs the whole time then come back and play at an elite level. He didn't have a blow out game but I wouldn't complain about the performance. Not much else you can ask from your WR if the guy gets you double digit points (in standard scoring). I do wish I picked him let. Let him slide to someone else. But I still wouldn't draft him in the first round no matter how he finishes the season. Maybe in the late second to third for me.

19 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

I will be the first to admit I was wrong about him. Just didn't think there was any way this guy could take 3 years off, doing drugs the whole time then come back and play at an elite level. He didn't have a blow out game but I wouldn't complain about the performance. Not much else you can ask from your WR if the guy gets you double digit points (in standard scoring). I do wish I picked him let. Let him slide to someone else. But I still wouldn't draft him in the first round no matter how he finishes the season. Maybe in the late second to third for me.

Maybe if everyone in this thread shuts up in the preseason next year his hype levels won’t push him into being a first round pick.

Everyone needs to cool their jets so we can pick him up for a steal next year.

?

Edited by phizzics
Unnecessary profanity removed.