Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Gordon 2017 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, floppy said:

 

 

ughhh.. anyone actually starting him this week?

 

Indubitably!

 

The fact that The Flash returneth the very same week Amari Cooper is concussed in my Hour of Week 13 Need  is a burning-bush-bright sign that God is a fan of my fantasy team.

Link to post
Share on other sites

[Folks, I'm seeing a lot of talk here about things that have little or nothing to do with Gordon's on-the-field performance.  @shakestreet, your interactions in particular speculating as to the motives of other posters are not helping matters.  If your comment isn't *primarily* about fantasy football, it doesn't belong here.  These sideshows end *now* or we're going to have to start handing out vacations to people who can't follow this very simple rule.]

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, whatisfootball said:

 

Thought the rotoworld blurb came off a little insensitive but it looks like Hayward plans to play this week after all.

Does Hayward shadow? 

People coming off tragedies like this always play so much better, kinda scary lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mvttchew said:

Does Hayward shadow? 

People coming off tragedies like this always play so much better, kinda scary lol

 

Yes he'll shadow opposing 1s more often than not and he's been arguably the best cb this season. Wonder if they consider Coleman or Gordon the number 1 wr this week though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I came to the realization that this guy could leave the NFL for 10 years for whatever reason, and a desperate team would welcome him with open arms hoping to get that blow up 2013 season that everyone was and is drooling over.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This may may have been posted already but I didn't Feel like searching. 

Jackson said this about JG

 

“My plans for him?" he said laughing. "Oh boy. let me tell you. I have big plans for him. I plan for him to play and play as much as he can handle. I think he is a very talented player. He needs to play, needs to get out there and play but we have to see where he is and make sure how much can he handle, how much can he do.”

 

If Gordon has a 7-120-1 stat line this week the mods are going to have their work cut out for them. This thread will go crazy!

I have to start him this week and It certainly looks like he will be on the field a lot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Under500Forever said:

This may may have been posted already but I didn't Feel like searching. 

Jackson said this about JG

 

“My plans for him?" he said laughing. "Oh boy. let me tell you. I have big plans for him. I plan for him to play and play as much as he can handle. I think he is a very talented player. He needs to play, needs to get out there and play but we have to see where he is and make sure how much can he handle, how much can he do.”

 

If Gordon has a 7-120-1 stat line this week the mods are going to have their work cut out for them. This thread will go crazy!

I have to start him this week and It certainly looks like he will be on the field a lot. 

 

Oh he'll "break the internet" for sure

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TommyKramer said:

ESPN's Matthew Berry says there is no way anyone should be starting him this week!  How can anyone sit him after hearing that?

 

 

That means we start him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pikerbkb said:

The guy is a physical freak in the order of Mixon, Julio, Fournette. 6'3" and 225 should be able to move like that. 

He looks good still makes it look easy and good burst off the line...I'm excited to say the least.. I hope he makes me want a jersey for the first time in 10 years....

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, hard1 said:

He looks good still makes it look easy and good burst off the line...I'm excited to say the least.. I hope he makes me want a jersey for the first time in 10 years....

 

dude glides when he runs and he changes gears so smoothly that you dont notice it

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dashoe said:

 

 

Surely they jest? :lol:

How am I the only one to actually make a wager on this?  ONE bet?

960x434.png.526a86f86ca44cb5a03fed0c2e56

 

The main reason I posted this was to show that even Vegas thinks that Josh Gordon, in his first game back, will get at least 3 for 39.5.  So use that as your barometer as to if you want to flex him this week.

Edited by Elcamino
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...