OWNED BY: DASHOE
PRK: 192     AVG: 0.0
%OWN: 56.0 (+25)
Suspended
ffl_antas_35x35.jpg
ESPN Projection
WEEK 13
Yds: 0/0/39.3, TDs: 0.1

Why are they only giving him points for the first quarter?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Gordon - WR - Browns

Browns coach Hue Jackson said Josh Gordon will start in his 2017 debut this weekend.

Gordon will be playing in his first regular season game since Dec. 21, 2014. He did play in the 2016 preseason. Still only 26, Gordon has youth and freak athleticism on his side as he returns from his nearly three-year layoff. He will obviously be rusty against the Chargers' Casey Hayward-led secondary, and not ready for a full complement of snaps. Corey Coleman should leave the receiver corps in targets. Gordon is best treated as a "mystery" WR4.
2 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:
Josh Gordon - WR - Browns

Browns coach Hue Jackson said Josh Gordon will start in his 2017 debut this weekend.

Gordon will be playing in his first regular season game since Dec. 21, 2014. He did play in the 2016 preseason. Still only 26, Gordon has youth and freak athleticism on his side as he returns from his nearly three-year layoff. He will obviously be rusty against the Chargers' Casey Hayward-led secondary, and not ready for a full complement of snaps. Corey Coleman should leave the receiver corps in targets. Gordon is best treated as a "mystery" WR4.

Mystery WR4 lol.

8/123/1

Just now, nonstopfan said:

giphy.gif

truthers lol. We shall see. Hope everyone who starts him isnt in a must win or is in a deeeeeep league. Im rooting for him, but i kinda want him to bomb cause this 84 pages for a guy who hasnt sniffed the field in 3 years is nuts. He goes off its going to be at 150 pages in 25 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

truthers lol. We shall see. Hope everyone who starts him isnt in a must win or is in a deeeeeep league. Im rooting for him, but i kinda want him to bomb cause this 84 pages for a guy who hasnt sniffed the field in 3 years is nuts. He goes off its going to be at 150 pages in 25 minutes.

hasn't sniffed the field but was running on one last preseason 

Just the idea of starting Josh is to fun not to do and I don't even care one bit if he sucks to start. You know every league mate is hoping he also sucks and wished they were more proactive and rostered him. The blow-up potential is real and the sh*t the bed potential is also very real but who cares about that second one right. 

Edited by chud12

Please do not let Kizer get too clever and think he is Tom Brady and try to 'spread the ball around' so it can appear like he is a smart QB going through motions. he isn't that good,

THROW IT TO JOSH, ROOKIE HE WILL CATCH IT!

I need to rethink my josh start, this week my game determines if the #2 and 3 teams who are tied get the bye and which brackets we will play in. . . I need to pray to Josh Gordon for guidance because only he can put my mind at ease. 

I picked up Gordon this week.  I wouldn’t recommend starting him unless you’re desperate...

3 catches for 60 yards would be a good expectation...

Mystery WR4 is appropriate.

The question is will the Browns air it out, or intentionally tank.

5 minutes ago, lavaman said:

Josh Gordon bandwagon is going on fiercely in here. We're either gonna be massively disappointed or we'll see a lot of "I told you so's!"

The bandwagon never went away and it will continue every game, every day off season and every week next season and watch it get insane when he is a FA ^_^

Edited by dashoe