• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

I’m grabbing Tyrod (check out the playoff schedule) as backup just in case 

So far, Cousins has been matchup-proof.  It's always a good idea to have a plan-B, but right now I'm not considering playing Taylor over Cousins in any of those playoff weeks.

There was some whack coaching in the KC @ NYG game this week, but the Giants still held Alex Smith to under 10 fantasy points (his lowest point total of the season). Any concerns with the Captain this week? Given he's at home, but a lot of us might have other high-end options (i.e. Cam Newton, Wentz, etc.).

Edited by LongBalls
59 minutes ago, jspeed said:

So far, Cousins has been matchup-proof.  It's always a good idea to have a plan-B, but right now I'm not considering playing Taylor over Cousins in any of those playoff weeks.

Yep plan B and block QB streaming teams . Last thing we need is facing against Tyrod or Rodgers 

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

only 3 qbs i would consider over Captain K right now - Brady, Wilson, Wentz.  

/fin.

Yup, Wentz and Cousins owner here. Wishing I would've gotten some trade value for Kirk. 

Not fun seeing Cousins blowing up on my bench.

1 hour ago, Pooskay said:

Yup, Wentz and Cousins owner here. Wishing I would've gotten some trade value for Kirk. 

Not fun seeing Cousins blowing up on my bench.

I’m in the same boat with you. Have both wentz and cousins. Now the big question for us. Role out cousins against the giants. Or wentz against bears.  For some reason I feel like cousins will have the better game 

I'm getting a bit gun-shy here based on the Giants performance against KC last week and the health of the Washington line:

The Redskins are even more banged up than the Giants, and the offensive line lost two more players to injured reserve this week — left guard Shawn Lauvao (stinger) and center Spencer Long (quadriceps tendon).

That’s two starting offensive linemen out for the year. A third, left tackle Trent Williams (game-time decision), will need surgery on his right knee sooner or later. Long will have surgery. 

Backup center Chase Roullier will miss Sunday’s game against the New York Giants with a fractured right hand. He already underwent surgery. Tony Bergstrom, who has started four of the 47 games in which he’s appeared since entering the NFL in 2012, will start at center.

1 hour ago, LongBalls said:

I'm getting a bit gun-shy here based on the Giants performance against KC last week and the health of the Washington line:

The Redskins are even more banged up than the Giants, and the offensive line lost two more players to injured reserve this week — left guard Shawn Lauvao (stinger) and center Spencer Long (quadriceps tendon).

That’s two starting offensive linemen out for the year. A third, left tackle Trent Williams (game-time decision), will need surgery on his right knee sooner or later. Long will have surgery. 

Backup center Chase Roullier will miss Sunday’s game against the New York Giants with a fractured right hand. He already underwent surgery. Tony Bergstrom, who has started four of the 47 games in which he’s appeared since entering the NFL in 2012, will start at center.

Wow i didnt know this. Should Perine owners be concerned??  Banged up oline really isnt something i want to hear. Red flags.

The thing is none of the "experts" seem to think it's a big deal. Most have largely been attributing the Giants performance in KC to weather, and assume the DST is bottom of the barrel. 

Captain Kirk still has an ECR of QB #4 on Fantasy Pros, and he's been in the top five pretty much everywhere I've checked.

Maybe we're over-estimating the impact of the o-line injuries, or the Giants DST.

I dunno, but I got Cam on speed dial and I'm going to look into it heading into tomorrow evening.

Cousins was great against NO even without C. Thompson.  Perine also played really well. Unless the whole O line is out, I think I’m rolling out KC on Thanksgiving. Hoping for 275/2/25 stat line +.

short week, coming in from a brutal road loss in N'Awlins, no Thompson, o-line decimated, but a gutsy division win - now they have ten days to get everyone back up to speed as they (once again) revamp the offense. 

looks like Perine is gonna be a major force down the stretch, and Crowder is stepping up in a big way.  Kirk's massive volume may be scaled back, as they become more efficient with their posessions, and lean on the run a bit more.