NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mookie Betts 2017 Outlook

41 minutes ago, absknicks said:

Huh? Honestly don't know what format you're playing but not a chance.... c'mon guys 

Also if he's the #3 OF overall in your league you need to change the scoring format. Judge, Blackmon, Harper, Springer have all been far better than him by any objective measure. And that's just off the top of my head. 

He is talking points league, has to be.   He is 3rd OF in my league, also, ahead of Harper and Springer.    Mine counts all stats.  No way would I want to change the format.  

Edited by rich22
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Pablo989 said:

Absolutely agree. I'm not going to argue that he is a top 3 OF in real life because he is not. But in my format he is damn near #1.

I'm sure that in a standard 5x5 league he is much closer to #10 due to his lower HR and avg.

11th OF in 5 x 5

Call me crazy guys, I mean yea, I guess I might be missing out on some decent SB numbers but I'm benching this guy until he can hit for a decent average (>.310) and get his infield pop outs under control. 

11 minutes ago, 6Kill said:

Call me crazy guys, I mean yea, I guess I might be missing out on some decent SB numbers but I'm benching this guy until he can hit for a decent average (>.310) and get his infield pop outs under control. 

Just now, Red Sox Nation said:

On pace for roughly .285 ave, 30 hr, 30 stl, 110 r, 100 rbi. Potentially one of the best 1st round busts of all time.

But he was drafted 2nd overall.   Should be .330  40/40 at a minimum

7 minutes ago, DannyMcPot said:

^

It took one big game and he's now on pace to outproduce his previous season in HR/SB. 

Not quite.   On pace for 29.6 HR.  He hit 31 last year

Edited by rich22