Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

T.Y. Hilton 2017 Season Outlook


FlashGordon401
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, CrastersCreep said:

Once luck returns he should be more boom less bust.

Yes, but Luck just had a setback so maybe Luck isn't going to return.  And if he does, do you want a rusty QB throwing to TY against that late season schedule?

 

To be honest, I think I'd rather stick with Adams at the moment.  I think the GB offense has a much better chance of remaining functional with Hundley than the Indy offense does with Brisset long-term.

Edited by cothane
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, cothane said:

Yes, but Luck just had a setback so maybe Luck isn't going to return.  And if he does, do you want a rusty QB throwing to TY against that late season schedule?

 

To be honest, I think I'd rather stick with Adams at the moment.  I think the GB offense has a much better chance of remaining functional with Hundley than the Indy offense does with Brisset long-term.

Stick with Adams? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm trying to see what I can get for him packaged with something else.  It's too annoying only being able to rely on him for perfect matchups at home.

 

Hoping the Diggs owner is worried enough about Diggs to swap him for TY.

 

 

Edited by Chwf3rd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

The Indianapolis Star's Zak Keefer conceded Wednesday he "wouldn't be surprised" if Andrew Luck (shoulder) missed the entire season.

Keefer's Indy Star colleague, Stephen Holder, also suggested Luck is no lock to play again this year following the setback in his surgically repaired shoulder. To put it frankly, the Colts lied to their fanbase. Owner Jim Irsay stated as late as the final week of preseason that Luck had a chance to play in Week 1, and the Colts activated Luck from the PUP list in what was perceived as a sign he would play inside the first seven weeks. None of those things happened, and the team is now claiming a setback. Luck should have been dropped in re-draft leagues long ago. At this point, we expect Jacoby Brissett to be the Colts' rest-of-season starter.
 
 
Oct 18 - 7:18 PM

 

Ty Hilton's trade value value by the hour....

 

nybdkz.jpg

Edited by nonstopfan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jacksonville has dominated in pass defense this year... anyone rolling him out this week? I'm thinking of starting Agholor who seems to have a more consistent floor. I could see this being another 1 catch for 19 yards type game.

 

Jags have only allowed 1 passing TD (to WR) all year and have held 4/6 opposing offenses to 8 or less completions to the WR position.

 

Edited by drisser
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Silva thinks he might get the squeaky wheel treatment this week, and he is at home, but I can't bring myself to start him this week, his floor his just too low in this match-up.

 

Might be his worst match-up to date. Jags have two excellent boundaries corners and the pass rush to harass Brissett. If he goes off on my bench the silver lining is it will give me hope for ROS, but even at home I can't play him this week. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, '71 Bucks said:

Silva thinks he might get the squeaky wheel treatment this week, and he is at home, but I can't bring myself to start him this week, his floor his just too low in this match-up.

 

Might be his worst match-up to date. Jags have two excellent boundaries corners and the pass rush to harass Brissett. If he goes off on my bench the silver lining is it will give me hope for ROS, but even at home I can't play him this week. 

Starting any receiver against the Jags is cringeworthy, but sometimes you have no choice. That pass defense is unreal this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am probably starting Hilton by default due to the injury to Tate and Fuller being on bye (my other option is Marqise Lee. Yuck). Given the Jaguars are my defense, I am well aware of how tough of a matchup this is for Hilton and honestly I'm not expecting much. I think Hilton will be targeted quite a bit but this wreaks of another mediocre 7 point PPR game. I think it'll take a broken/fluky play for Hilton to have 1 huge catch and give him a big fantasy day and be the difference between say 3 for 40 and 4 for 90 and 1 TD. Which could very well happen. I mean just look at the absurd TD yesterday by the Chiefs' Wilson.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, drisser said:

Jacksonville has dominated in pass defense this year... anyone rolling him out this week? I'm thinking of starting Agholor who seems to have a more consistent floor. I could see this being another 1 catch for 19 yards type game.

 

Jags have only allowed 1 passing TD (to WR) all year and have held 4/6 opposing offenses to 8 or less completions to the WR position.

 

 

I'm in the same predicament.  Jags pass D aside, we all know that TY just needs one play to make the ballsy start worth it.  Just have to hope for a positive game script that has the Colts throwing early and often. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...