Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jay Ajayi 2017 Outlook


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

He plays the Jets and Bills 2x each this year.

 

4 Bye weeks is plenty.

 

One of those Bills matchups is unfortunately the last game of the year.

 

56 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Wouldn't it be a timeshare between Drake and Williams?

 

Drake has looked sooo much better than Williams this preseason. I fully expect Drake to get the bulk with Williams being the spell back. Gase liked what he saw from Drake this off season in the running game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Mr.E said:

Should've probably already done this but with this 16 straight game situation I dropped Jamaal Williams for Drake, don't wanna kick myself later...

 

12 minutes ago, Mr.E said:

Should've probably already done this but with this 16 straight game situation I dropped Jamaal Williams for Drake, don't wanna kick myself later...

I'm probably going to do the same in a deep league. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Setting aside all the humane reasons why i shouldn't bitch because people are going to lose their lives in this storm..

 

 

I think this has a ripple effect on all every Florida team's season.  Are they going to be using their training facilities, stay at their homes, try to focus on football when worrying about their family and friends?  Hard to predict how this will affect the season.

Edited by kdko
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ponza88 said:

So what happens with Week 1 points?

This game is postponed... but do we keep the players in our starting lineups for this week if we wanted the points to register when they play on their bye?

Or do I have to sit them this week? (I own Parker and Ajayi)

Initially I thought this was some sort of genius level 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, kdko said:

I think this has a ripple effect on all every Florida team's season.  Are they going to be using their training facilities, stay at their homes, try to focus on football when worrying about their family and friends?  Hard to predict how this will affect the season.

Keeping these purely fantasy related. I'm worried about damage to the stadium and training facilities. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Keeping these purely fantasy related. I'm worried about damage to the stadium and training facilities. 

 

 

Depending how strong Irma is when it hits FL, Hard Rock Stadium could sustain significant damage. Week 4 they are back home, so hopefully if there is some damage it can be repaired in time for that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Keeping these purely fantasy related. I'm worried about damage to the stadium and training facilities. 

 

 

As a former long time Floridian these hurricanes hit pretty frequently. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who lose their homes and worse. That being said they're often way overblown and end up doing way less damage then the media suggests. It's obviously good to prepare for the worst but just about every category 5 hurricane that I experienced ended up being mostly a dud.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CrastersCreep said:

As a former long time Floridian these hurricanes hit pretty frequently. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who lose their homes and worse. That being said they're often way overblown and end up doing way less damage then the media suggests. It's obviously good to prepare for the worst but just about every category 5 hurricane that I experienced ended up being mostly a dud.

 

 

You do realize that the island of Barbuda was totally wiped out with around 90% of structures completely destroyed? Also Richard Branson's personal island Necker Island was destroyed. It looks like it will have a direct hit on the Miami area, much of which is at sea level or even below sea level. Could have a repeat of Houston all over again with flooding not to mention if this hits as a cat 5. This hurricane is so strong it is showing up on seismometers used to measure earthquakes. This storm is no joke as the destruction it has caused shows.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, burninglegs said:

 

 

You do realize that the island of Barbuda was totally wiped out with around 90% of structures completely destroyed? Also Richard Branson's personal island Necker Island was destroyed. It looks like it will have a direct hit on the Miami area, much of which is at sea level or even below sea level. Could have a repeat of Houston all over again with flooding not to mention if this hits as a cat 5. This hurricane is so strong it is showing up on seismometers used to measure earthquakes. This storm is no joke as the destruction it has caused shows.

 

 

 

 

I lived in the Florida keys for nearly 15 years, saw quite a few category 5 hurricanes wipe out plenty of islands and as they almost never ended up being anything close to what meteorologists predicted. My overall point is it's good to be prepared but often times these storms are largely blown out of proportion which I'm sure any south Floridian would atest to.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kretan182 said:

For owners looking to handcuff Ajayi, should Drake or Willaims be targeted off the waiver wire? Ajayi's violent running style as well as the 16 week straight schedule is concerning.

 

Drake 100%. Looked great in preseason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:10 AM, CrastersCreep said:

I lived in the Florida keys for nearly 15 years, saw quite a few category 5 hurricanes wipe out plenty of islands and as they almost never ended up being anything close to what meteorologists predicted. My overall point is it's good to be prepared but often times these storms are largely blown out of proportion which I'm sure any south Floridian would atest to.

 

The Florida Keys nearly got wiped off the map. This one was no dud.

 

I really really really want to roster Drake but am having trouble finding room, and I don't even own Ajayi. I think he's a solid investment for Ajayi owners unless you have great RB depth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Jay Ajayi 2017 Outlook
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...