Jay Ajayi 2017 Outlook

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, wendellrott said:

Over/Under for 3 TD's by week 14 ?

I'm thinking Under 

It's frustrating. They keep calling pass plays on early downs on the goal line. A few different play calls and Jay probably has us 3 TDs on the season.

Ajayi has been putting up half-decent games, hasn't been a total due. Sure, it's been disappointing, but he hasn't completely let me down. Really hope the team can turn it around.

13 minutes ago, Mr.STD said:

It's frustrating. They keep calling pass plays on early downs on the goal line. A few different play calls and Jay probably has us 3 TDs on the season.

Ajayi has been putting up half-decent games, hasn't been a total due. Sure, it's been disappointing, but he hasn't completely let me down. Really hope the team can turn it around.

seeing how he was my 1st rd. pick

it's me and Ajayi going down in a blaze of glory....

5 times last year RB's got the most bonus points available in my leagues

Ajayi got 3 of them

take another shot

Edited by wendellrott

He's a clearly really good RB, but it hasn't translate in fantasy production this year, mostly because he has no TD. He's the 7th RB in rushing yards and he has already had his BYE.

If the TDs come, he will be a top 10 at the end at the year I think.

He really needs to start scoring some TDs. The yardage has been fine, but the lack of TDs is what is killing owners in weeks where he doesn't have great yardage. And even when he does put up over 100 yards he doesn't score. It appears like he has no big play ability and just churns out tough yards, because he hasn't broken one loose at all yet.

CSB - my drafted RBs are averse to scoring TDs this season. :(

17 minutes ago, Chippa said:

With Matt Moore starting, does that hurt Ajayi's performance tonight? I know Cutler isnt very good, but Moore is the back up for a reason.  

Instead of cutler throwing the ball to the moon, i expect Ajayi to get more looks in the passing game.

I think the move from Cutler to Moore is gonna help him this week.  I predict a top 10 rb finish for j train; He just needs a TD, and I think they will come. 

Edited by Kerbs

Matt Moore is gonna bring a bit more consistency to their drives.

Expect a big game from Ajayi as well as Landry. I expect most of the offense to revolve around them along with shots to Stills for bigger gains.

Praying we all get rewarded some TDs for the second half stretch. Nothing is more annoying than seeing Ajayi work so hard for his yards and 7 pts, only to have your opponent get a guy off the wire double that in a single run. I don't even know what I'll do if ajayi gets his first td of the season? Maybe do naked cartwheels wheels down the street whilst speaking in tongues

• tonycpsu changed the title to Jay Ajayi 2017 Outlook
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic