Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jay Ajayi 2017 Outlook


Recommended Posts

However, I just now remembered the Eagles reporters really suck!

 

Didn't they say one week that Smallwood was going to have a workload? He then turned in nothing that week.

The week after they predicted another and it was the opposite.

 

Does Ajayi get more work than they lead on?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rap Sheet just confirmed he will play a "limited batch of plays" today. Also said Philly looking at him as being their "franchise back."

 

He also said Miami trading him away wasn't due to talent or concerns over his knee.It was due to a falling out with Gase that wasn't going to get better. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The G Man said:

Rap Sheet just confirmed he will play a "limited batch of plays" today. Also said Philly looking at him as being their "franchise back."

 

He also said Miami trading him away wasn't due to talent or concerns over his knee.It was due to a falling out with Gase that wasn't going to get better. 

So limited # of plays but being their franchise back. Dang, this is weird. Do they really use him more than what they say today or no?

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

However, I just now remembered the Eagles reporters really suck!

 

Didn't they say one week that Smallwood was going to have a workload? He then turned in nothing that week.

The week after they predicted another and it was the opposite.

 

Does Ajayi get more work than they lead on?

 

Well the reporters didnt didn’t really create the story here. It was the HC himself who suggested Ajayi might not even suit up and Blount would still be the starter either way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2017 at 7:21 PM, Mr.STD said:

I find it hilarious that people are knocking Ajayi. The guy will be a top 6 back ROS on the Eagles. 

 

Quoting to make sure those laughing at my post saw Ajayi just destroy the #1 run D in the NFL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr.STD said:

 

Quoting to make sure those laughing at my post saw Ajayi just destroy the #1 run D in the NFL.

He didn't destroy the #1 run D. He had two long runs during the 2 minute drill against nickel/dime defensive personnel. I'm not saying he won't light it up though.

 

He was mainly used as a decoy today because the Broncos keyed in on the run every time he was in the game, because he was new to the team and unlikely to be trusted to do much else.

Edited by devaster
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, affliction said:

Miami rbs have a combined 9 catches and Ajayi could barely get 1 when he was a Dolphin....

Gase is an abosolute POS. Probably the last guy I’d want to play for and only person I openly root against. He had no idea what to do with ajayi. After a few days in Philly and he’s shredding the best run D in the NFL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nah85 said:

They used all 4 backs and he got the ball 8 times.  In two weeks should have a better idea of what they do from this point on.

yeah im still not sold on him as an RB1

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Jay Ajayi 2017 Outlook
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...