NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mike Evans 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its comical the NFL is suspending him to cover up the refs dumb decision to not eject him

I think him bringing up AJ greens case and how he was not punished is ground enough to win the appeal, just because he was ejected by good Refs and evans was not evans gets suspended? 

the nfl is a joke anyway so wont surprise me to see them running things like a corrupt fantasy league, as they are currently

1 minute ago, kmoore1521 said:

I think its comical the NFL is suspending him to cover up the refs dumb decision to not eject him

I think him bringing up AJ greens case and how he was not punished is ground enough to win the appeal, just because he was ejected by good Refs and evans was not evans gets suspended? 

the nfl is a joke anyway so wont surprise me to see them running things like a corrupt fantasy league, as they are currently

So then Evans deserves no punishment while AJG got ejected? That makes no sense for an appeal.

Just now, burninglegs said:

So then Evans deserves no punishment while AJG got ejected? That makes no sense for an appeal.

Fines bro, give em a hefty fine or get better Refs, if the hit is worthy of a suspension then the refs need to be held accountable for not doing their jobs and ejecting him, by suspending him NFL is saying the refs screwed up, shocker bad refs 

1 hour ago, Joelioli said:

Mike Evans actually has a decent backup qb, Hopkins does not. Plus winston may come back in a couple weeks. Evans ros, no brainer. 

After this week his schedule is better as well. Also I think the way injured Winston is playing Fitzpatrick may be an upgrade. Assuming Winston is back healthy I agree, but I think this pushed him into similar value to baldwin, cooks, and hopkins. If you can wait a week I think he has better upside assuming Winston can come back by four weeks.

2 hours ago, bemsha said:

Thinking of trading him for Kamara in my PPR league.  I'm not feeling great about his prospects with Fitzpatrick throwing him the ball, and Winston could be out for extended time.

Think you'd be quite lucky to get Kamara for Evans. 

3 hours ago, bemsha said:

Thinking of trading him for Kamara in my PPR league.  I'm not feeling great about his prospects with Fitzpatrick throwing him the ball, and Winston could be out for extended time.

Tried packaging him with Alex Collins for Kamara.. no bite. His trade value is very low right now.. might just have to ride it out

5 minutes ago, Coop2014 said:

I'm slightly worried about Evans. It looks like yahoo has brought his projections down. How is everyone feeling about him ros and with fitz?

At least he will be better with Fitz.  My worry is when Winston comes back.  Then he will suck again.