NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mike Evans 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the unfortunate chance to watch the game because I had Adams starting as well. I honestly don't see how Winston stays healthy ROS behind this line. Losing Marpet and Dotson has been bigger then i thought. Winston had zero time to throw and they were running screen passes and just running the ball.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:27 AM, Mr.STD said:

I just don't think I can trust Evans as he has nothing working in his favor. Team is out of the playoffs; QB has been injured and not playing well; OL just lost 2 starters and looked terrible in the last game... 

Yeah, it's not that I don't trust Evans, it just that I don't trust the QB.  He has not been playing well lately.  I simply can't trust Winston and that offense in our fantasy playoffs.  

Walking towards the ledge with this guy. Gonna take the entire week to clear my mind off the Mike Evans fueled frustration because right now I'm seriously considering starting Goodwin in a golden matchup over this bum. If you watch him, he's looked checked out the last 4-5 games and remarkably average. Goodwin has a decent floor himself and call me crazy but I like his upside vs HOU better than Evans this week.

Slay Jr has shut down way better looking receivers this year. Held AB to 5/70 and Michael Thomas to 3/11. I'm projecting 5-60 and anything else is icing on the cake. 

He's WR26 (Low end WR2/High end WR3) in STD leagues this year and hasn't passed the eye test for 5 weeks, I wouldn't even feel crushed if he goes off on my bench. Reeeeally tempted to throw Hogan out there with NE down Gronk. 

24 minutes ago, BigMoneyNoWhammy said:

Slay Jr has shut down way better looking receivers this year. Held AB to 5/70 and Michael Thomas to 3/11. I'm projecting 5-60 and anything else is icing on the cake. 

He's WR26 (Low end WR2/High end WR3) in STD leagues this year and hasn't passed the eye test for 5 weeks, I wouldn't even feel crushed if he goes off on my bench. Reeeeally tempted to throw Hogan out there with NE down Gronk. 

Do it if Hogan is healthy. Go with the gut. Evans is no stud this year