ponza88

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, FinsUp24 said:

He was limping for about two seconds in hard knocks. That's about it

Pretty much this. They started talking about how their players were getting dinged up and showed Evans limping a little bit. It also showed Evans on the sidelines in their 3rd preseason game and he seemed ok.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, martinjlm said:

I guess it started long before now but since he's finally playing this week it came up fresh again. Like an old stab wound when you get reminded of it.

DeSean Jackson makes offenses more potent. Yeah, he'll get looks this year. But the entire pie gets bigger for the Bucs offense because of him. Evans will eat.

8 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

Starting to feel like the price for Evans this year was waaay too high. Winston has so many other options now I wonder if Evans will be able to live up to his ADP.

They added

Desean Jackson (to avoid double teams)

A rookie tight end

What are you so worried about?

6 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

My musing was mainly just to test the waters from others about him and get his train moving again on here. Almost a week with no hype for one of the top receivers in 2016? Unacceptable.

Lol

Aka the "I'm so ugly" high school girl approach

Seemed just fine to me this week. On the touchdown play, Evans was by himself to one side with both TEs and Djax on the other side. The bears gave him single coverage in the red zone because they were afraid of the TEs. This red zone passing offense seems like pick your poison and if teams continue to give Evans 1 on 1s that close, he'll have even more TDs than last year.