NBC Sports Edge Forums

Michael Thomas 2017 Season Outlook

9 minutes ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

Might be reflection of your more than an indictment on Thomas.

But, ya, come in here AND CONDEMN HIM AS A BUST because YOU didn't make it to the playoffs. 

Ideal strat for most problems. 

Yeah you know you made me think there. Maybe I have no idea what I'm doing.

Double digits 6 times in 13 weeks plus 5 TDs (after 2 through the first 12 weeks) - this is on me. And as I've said I get it now.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, rotoguy74 said:

NWIH are they risking the post season with him out there. He will be a decoy and might have a catch or two, not way you can start him

If he is only getting a catch or two and you feel he is a decoy and the saints don’t want him hurt for the playoffs.... he won’t even suit up. Only takes one route Thomas runs to hurt a hammy... if he starts, I’m playing him.

we haven’t heard much on the extent of this injury.

15 minutes ago, cizastro said:

The fact that he's not moving his legs concerns me.  I would feel much better if they showed him running or cutting instead. 

That twitter feed also has images of him running/cutting. No gif or video though. 

Even though I have Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon,  Keelan Cole and Larry Fitzgerald as options to use between my two leagues I feel like I gotta roll with Thomas.  He's the one who got me to this point.

Edited by cizastro
1 minute ago, cizastro said:

Even though I have Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon,  Keelan Cole and Larry Fitzgerald as options to use between my two leagues I feel like I gotta roll with Thomas.  He's the one who got me to this point.

Terrible logic. We gotta know how injured he is. Has anyone seen him? Is he running at full speed? 

2 minutes ago, gimme the ball said:

Terrible logic. We gotta know how injured he is. Has anyone seen him? Is he running at full speed? 

How is that terrible logic?  Are any of those other guys sure things either? Even when they are healthy?  Lol.  Didn't think so.