NBC Sports Edge Forums

Michael Thomas 2017 Season Outlook

13 minutes ago, kwelch said:

and? good, bad, iffy?

2 minutes ago, Nguvocity said:

He looked normal to me 

He was quick off the line but ran the route at about half speed... Looked fine, but hard to gauge at the speed he was going. 

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, gimme the ball said:

Terrible logic. We gotta know how injured he is. Has anyone seen him? Is he running at full speed? 

My logic is that if he's starting I can't sit him.  It's a gamble, but I trust that he's not going to be a decoy. 

4 minutes ago, cizastro said:

My logic is that if he's starting I can't sit him.  It's a gamble, but I trust that he's not going to be a decoy. 

You don’t decoy a guy who could Worsen the problem.... they are most likely making the playoffs, they don’t need him to aggravate it and be out a month esp when he is your most talented pass catcher

https://twitter.com/MikeTriplett/status/944982056811094021

Saints WR Michael Thomas appears to be going through all his pregame drills at his usual speed after being listed as questionable with a hamstring injury. He's looking to get into the end zone for the fourth straight week Sunday against the Falcons.

https://twitter.com/JoelAErickson/status/944982384113537025

Michael Thomas looks like he's feeling pretty good. Dancing his way through warmups.