NBC Sports Edge Forums

Aaron Judge 2017 Outlook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect, that was a bomb.  But that was arguably the worst breaking ball I've ever seen in my life.  Lol, literally.  The only problem with that "breaking" ball is that it didn't break.  

3 hours ago, soxfan94 said:

His home run literally broke stat cast. It was hit so far they literally couldn't measure it. This guy is seriously unreal.

MLB network was going on and on like it was the longest HR ever hit. I don't think it was even that far. It was almost down the line. The corner is what, 330? It was coming almost straight down when it hit the stands. Probably like 440 or something. 

I mean it was a bomb obviously, but not a 500 foot HR or anything close

Edited by Stubudd
48 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

No disrespect, that was a bomb.  But that was arguably the worst breaking ball I've ever seen in my life.  Lol, literally.  The only problem with that "breaking" ball is that it didn't break.  

Haha i know, i was watching live and i knew it was gone before he even swung. Even slumping i could see that one was gonna get crushed before it was 3/4ths to the plate

Edited by Stubudd
4 hours ago, Cmilne23 said:

Lol ya that was a Lil league hanger to end em all

19 hours ago, Stubudd said:

MLB network was going on and on like it was the longest HR ever hit. I don't think it was even that far. It was almost down the line. The corner is what, 330? It was coming almost straight down when it hit the stands. Probably like 440 or something. 

I mean it was a bomb obviously, but not a 500 foot HR or anything close

http://www.hittrackeronline.com/

espn has it as 437 feet, about what it looked like to me. 

22 hours ago, Cmilne23 said:

Wasn't it a change?

2 minutes ago, 89Topps said:

Wasn't it a change?

It was easy to confuse the 2 given lack of movement but it was 77 MPH.  His changeup usually ranges between 81-82. I don't think I've seen worse curveballs this week than I have in a long time.  Miley's to Napoli and Moore's to Judge are 2 of worst you'll ever see at this level of baseball.

Um so all the adjustments he made are gone ATM.  Looks completely lost. He is now chasing the outside slider all the time instead of spinning on it and is taken strikes right down the middle. 

Edited by chud12