NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeMarco Murray 2017 Season Outlook

7 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

Sleeping on Henry? Have you been in that thread?

He's still not owned in 33% of espn leagues that means not rostered let alone benched.

And of course the Henry thread would not sleep on him they own him. Those who don't may or may not be as high on him is what I'm referring to.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, wolverine_irl said:

He's still not owned in 33% of espn leagues that means not rostered let alone benched.

And of course the Henry thread would not sleep on him they own him. Those who don't may or may not be as high on him is what I'm referring to.

Can't use ESPN leagues % owned. Many of those leagues are no longer active nor where they active past the draft.

50 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

To Murray & Henry owners: smart move getting Henry, we're in great shape.

To Murray owners: RIP 

Are you really in great shape if you feel the need to brag about owning Henry while trolling Murray owners in a Murray thread? I'm skeptical.

One player won't make or break a season. I'm bummed but my hunt snag in the 6th or so is giving me the production I wanted from a number 2 pick. Course I want Murray to get goin and I still think he will sooner than later. I own both Henry and Murray, and even tho Murray is jacked up right now I believe once he's ready they're putting him right back out there and he will produce 

Edited by Savatage79
44 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

One player won't make or break a season. I'm bummed but my hunt snag in the 6th or so is giving me the production I wanted from a number 2 pick. Course I want Murray to get goin and I still think he will sooner than later. I own both Henry and Murray, and even tho Murray is jacked up right now I believe once he's ready they're putting him right back out there and he will produce 

Murray has looked like he has cinder blocks tied to his ankles all year.  His burst looks to be gone and just a plodder at this point.  Not trying to upset you just what I have seen.  

5 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

Murray has looked like he has cinder blocks tied to his ankles all year.  His burst looks to be gone and just a plodder at this point.  Not trying to upset you just what I have seen.  

Why would it upset me? 

20 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

Many people here get upset when someone disagrees with them.  

Or to go a bit further, some get upset if you even dare to give an opinion on why their player won't beast 100% of the time (not saying it's happening in this thread, but definitely on this forum, I can understand you want your players to do well, and always be the lead guy, but sometimes things change, or don't change depending on the situation, having said that I still find this forum very useful, just have to filter out the opinions that aren't just blind faith)

Edited by JCDaly
8 minutes ago, JCDaly said:

Or to go a bit further, some get upset if you even dare to give an opinion on why their player won't beast 100% of the time (not saying it's happening in this thread, but definitely on this forum, I can understand you want your players to do well, and always be the lead guy, but sometimes things change, or don't change depending on the situation, having said that I still find this forum very useful, just have to filter out the opinions that aren't just blind faith)

You must be great at partys.

2 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

You must be great at partys.

lmao, nothing wrong with pulling for your players or players you like, the Gordon thread is a personal favorite of mine. In fact, using that for example, I don't see the point in getting all upset because someone wasn't on the hype train, and doesn't think that JG will be reinstated, or will beast if he returns. Hell, makes him easier to grab if someone throws some dissent in there

7 minutes ago, JCDaly said:

lmao, nothing wrong with pulling for your players or players you like, the Gordon thread is a personal favorite of mine. In fact, using that for example, I don't see the point in getting all upset because someone wasn't on the hype train, and doesn't think that JG will be reinstated, or will beast if he returns. Hell, makes him easier to grab if someone throws some dissent in there

Welcome to rotoworld. Lmao, but i have to say its more fun to get on the hype train, best threads ive ever been apart of on here were the Josh Gordon threads.

1 hour ago, CABLE87 said:

Welcome to rotoworld. Lmao, but i have to say its more fun to get on the hype train, best threads ive ever been apart of on here were the Josh Gordon threads.

I agree, it is fun, as I recall, I the 2nd megathread of 2014 was my first time hopping on, lol

Regarding Murray, I'm wondering, last year he had a nagging toe injury (which I want to say he suffered against the Jags on 10/27, but I don't remember for sure), this year he's had a nagging hammy since camp. Last year, he continued to get 20+ carries until the last three games of the season. I realize there's a difference between a toe and a hamstring, but it'll be interesting to see if the situation will be the same or different than last season. I guess the indications from the media right now is that things will be different, but I guess we'll see

I just bought low on Murray. He’s been playing with a bad hamstring so I’m sure the running in concrete comment, is the reason why. Week 2 is too way too soon to give up on Murray.. imo. I drafted Henry so I own both. The coach said Murray is the starter so I’ll a believer that when healthy, Murray will be the starter this season.(redraft) If anyone thinks otherwise about this current situation, their prob a little bias. With that said, Firing Henry up in 2 leagues..