NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeMarco Murray 2017 Season Outlook

http://galacticfootballleague.com/madden-cam/

The Thursday, November 16 NFL tilt between the Tennesee Titans and the Pittsburgh Steelers could be a ground-breaking experience for football fans — at least those who have never played the Madden video game franchise.

That’s because “Madden Cam” will be the primary viewing angle for that clash. “What’s Madden-Cam?” you ask? It’s a view from behind the quarterback, letting you see all the players on the field in a perspective closer to what the quarterback sees,

Will player's arms also go straight through other player's torsos? If Murray is the victim, I'm fully convinced they would just patch him up and still roll him out there to get 2 YPC.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, and1GS said:

What's this guys trade value now? Been shot down for everything from Doug or CJ+top 6 TE to a mid range WR2. Are people still viewing him as a low RB1?

I'd say his value is anywhere between a bag of chips and a bag of pretzels. I'd go pretzels if I were you. Lower in saturated fat.

DeMarco Murray (knee, hamstring, shoulder, gunshot wound, both eyes gouged out, severed leg) is practicing in full for Week 10 against the Bengals.
“Most players won’t play with these types of injuries,” said Murray when questioned about the severity of them, “but I’ve never felt better. I’ll be good to go on Sunday.” He should see his usual workload against Cincinnati, which amounts to splitting carries with Derrick Henry. Nov 10 - 4:04 PM
Source: Twitter
45 minutes ago, gufomel said:
DeMarco Murray (knee, hamstring, shoulder, gunshot wound, both eyes gouged out, severed leg) is practicing in full for Week 10 against the Bengals.
“Most players won’t play with these types of injuries,” said Murray when questioned about the severity of them, “but I’ve never felt better. I’ll be good to go on Sunday.” He should see his usual workload against Cincinnati, which amounts to splitting carries with Derrick Henry. Nov 10 - 4:04 PM
Source: Twitter

Players talk. No one will say "I'm hurting and don't think I can perform but doctors cleared me so I'll give it a shot." 

Edited by izzyf89
22 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

DM is the biggest stat padder and selfish arrogant  SOB I've seen, doesnt care if he's helping the the team win or loss, just wants to be out there to get his numbers. 

Why in the world would you blame the player for wanting to play?  This is 100% on the coaching staff on how they deploy their players.

35 minutes ago, nosh0t said:

Why in the world would you blame the player for wanting to play?  This is 100% on the coaching staff on how they deploy their players.

Troof. He gets paid to play football. If the coaches thought him playing was a detriment to the team, they wouldn't play him.

I admire his toughness, but they need to let Henry have a crack at it.  This cluster F of Murray/Henry isn't letting the offense get into a rhythm.  Murray can play passing downs and get a series or 2, but Henry needs 15+ carriers.....for everyone's sake.

Edited by mitchellcole

Can't complain about 3 TD's, but I can't believe this two-headed backfield is still so inefficient in terms of yardage.  25 rushing attempts for 94 yards between Murray and Henry.  That's not good.  I'm fine with not considering Henry for my flex, but I hate the way Murray makes me cringe by threatening a floor game every week.