NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2017 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, dashoe said:

ok i work out somewhat regularly nothing extreme just to maintain and tone but seriously how the heck do you have veins popping out in every single area of your legs? what is he zero fat?

That's insane.

Google the image of a cyclist after he finishes a round in the Tour De France...you would be amazed what it looks like.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Juju owner I'm actually hoping he sits. 

I dont want want him to be a decoy or suit up and be limited or god forbid aggravate or worsen the injury.  I may have just talked myself into rolling with Juju regardless...

Edited by billydough
5 minutes ago, billydough said:

As a Juju owner I'm actually hoping he sits. 

I dont want want him to be a decoy or suit up and be limited or god forbid aggravate or worsen the injury.  I may have just talked myself into rolling with Juju regardless...

Tough call to make, AB as a decoy would be a very frustrating game watching experience. Play juju you may get some points, u play AB u may get alot or zero points

39 minutes ago, TommyKramer said:

has anyone heard anything about how he injured his toe?

he supposedly fully participated in practice on Thursday... then was listed DNP friday and saturday. 

If i can speculate... i'd have to guess two scenarios

1 - he hurt it on the last catch wk 12, and was really uncomfortable during practice Thursday so they are playing it safe by resting him final two practices

2 - he hurt it during practice thursday... but usually if that is the case he would have been listed as a LP for thursday's practice if he hurt it and took a part of practice off...

AB's game is his precise route running... I'm not optimistic he'll be a good tonight if he plays... matchup was bad historically for him anyways

Edited by boredster
8 minutes ago, boredster said:

he supposedly fully participated in practice on Thursday... then was listed DNP friday and saturday. 

If i can speculate... i'd have to guess two scenarios

1 - he hurt it on the last catch wk 12, and was really uncomfortable during practice Thursday so they are playing it safe by resting him final two practices

2 - he hurt it during practice thursday... but usually if that is the case he would have been listed as a LP for thursday's practice if he hurt it and took a part of practice off...

AB's game is his precise route running... I'm not optimistic he'll be a good tonight if he plays... matchup was bad historically for him anyways

speculation #3:

3-injured the toe during the game wk 12, practiced Thursday to get a gauge on injury/pain. Felt ok, and team decided to rest the remaining practices since he doesn't need the reps as an established vet.

3 minutes ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

speculation #3:

3-injured the toe during the game wk 12, practiced Thursday to get a gauge on injury/pain. Felt ok, and team decided to rest the remaining practices since he doesn't need the reps as an established vet.

#4 He was cooking at home and dropped a pot on it which made the toe swollen and bruised

2 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Seriously, why the hell risk your season, to beat a team that L Bell could beat by himself. What are the Steelers doing?

Important divisional game. If they lose this week and then next week to Baltimore I believe that ties them up and Baltimore has the tiebreaker.

Brown would try to play if he had his left foot amputated the night before.  A responsible coach probably would not let him do so, but Brown is coached by Mike Tomlin.