NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

What an idiot. He needs to rest up and let that heal. They could easily beat the Bengals with JuJu, Bryant, and Rogers. 

Shhhhhh, let him play. If he does reaggravate it, he may be out for a few weeks and Then I may miss having to play against him in the playoffs. Last time I played against him he went off. I’d rather see him in street clothes next time. 

Shhhhhhh

Just now, TennisMenace said:

Shhhhhh, let him play. If he does reaggravate it, he may be out for a few weeks and Then I may miss having to play against him in the playoffs. Last time I played against him he went off. I’d rather see him in street clothes next time. 

Shhhhhhh

I'm pretty sure I care more about my team than your success against your opponents. 

1 minute ago, Ace_King said:

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/sd-sp-pfd-antonio-brown-steelers-injury-monday-1204-story.html

Dr. David Chao says it will be a non-issue. How credible is this guy? I have heard of him but do not know what kind of track record he has.

The guy who said David Johnson should be back this season? Very credible 

1 minute ago, dlionsfan901 said:

I feel like this whole thing was overblown to throw the Bengals off.  Let’s be honest AB wouldn’t play if it was serious 

Go back a few pages and take a look at his instagram post of his foot

6 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/sd-sp-pfd-antonio-brown-steelers-injury-monday-1204-story.html

Dr. David Chao says it will be a non-issue. How credible is this guy? I have heard of him but do not know what kind of track record he has.

Do a Google search for him. Have fun.

Just now, dlionsfan901 said:

I saw that. Looks can be deceiving. Also, it’s on the top of his toe it looks like meaning it shouldn’t effect him.

Ok, looks can be deceiving. The fact that he isn’t moving well, isn’t deceiving 

47 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Seriously, why the hell risk your season, to beat a team that L Bell could beat by himself. What are the Steelers doing?

Because rest won't help.  You guys are in denial.   He has turf toe.  You can't rest turf toe for a few games.  It needs months of rest and/or surgery. Yes, it's a cruel blow to Brown owners.  Accept it and move forward. 

For your sake, I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Nap Time