NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What gives me hope for him playing possum pregame is this:  

Why parade out on the field by yourself in front of a ton of medi having trouble cutting and running tentatively, without trainers and wearing a full uni with no pads?  The only other option would be to give yourself an excuse..."see how hurt I am".    I've never heard of a player who is a "game time decision" testing out his injury without at least the head trainer.  

Lafell is my only other option and I won't leave my chances for a bye in his hands with AB active.

26 minutes ago, boredster said:

I Can win idiot of the year award by still starting m Bryant over him... All signs point to decoy

As a Julio owner I agree. Julios a decoy about 90% off the time he plays/ 100% if he's hurt. With that said AB is no Julio so who knows he may have a huge game even if he's hurt

42 minutes ago, Nap Time said:

Because rest won't help.  You guys are in denial.   He has turf toe.  You can't rest turf toe for a few games.  It needs months of rest and/or surgery. Yes, it's a cruel blow to Brown owners.  Accept it and move forward. 

For your sake, I hope I'm wrong.

why would you suddenly say turf toe.  I have not heard this anywhere.  For all we know he got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and stubbed his toe real bad on an end table. 

11 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I hope we don't see some sort of retroactive concussion protocol stemming from the hit he took on the TD.

I'll also be waiting to see what they say about the toe injury today.

I can't believe he popped right back up after that hit...crazy

Just now, Savatage79 said:

Like a boss, love Ab

Yeah dude is a baller.

Have faced him twice this year already and going for a 3rd this week for playoffs.

First two games...29 and 40 points lol.  Now I have to fade him in a one and done situation.

1 hour ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I hope we don't see some sort of retroactive concussion protocol stemming from the hit he took on the TD.

I'll also be waiting to see what they say about the toe injury today.

1 hour ago, ludawg23 said:

I can't believe he popped right back up after that hit...crazy

Looked like it was mostly helmet into his face mask and not a direct helmet to helmet, so not too surprising he came away relatively unscathed