NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2017 Season Outlook

4 minutes ago, TommyKramer said:

While I agree this is probably correct.  I have not seen or heard anything definitive about his status next week.  All I have seen is that he is unlikely to play next week.  Unlikely doesn't mean he definitely is out, it means there is still at least a small chance he can play.  I am wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything different.  

Yeah I won't be dropping him until I hear something more definitive. At least going to hold him tonight. 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still put up 163 points and won despite the GOAT getting hurt and ending with 4 points. God bless Antonio, you were glorious this year. 

Now I'm just praying Keenan isn't out next week as well for the championship.

Edited by datsyuk
25 minutes ago, Holben said:

Damn, the thought of tearing your calf muscle sends ******** chills down my spine. The pain I get when I get a cramp in a calf muscle is nearly unbearable.

I tore a calf muscle and then did a fantasy draft a few hours later.  It was one of the best drafts of my life.

5 hours ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

How would you have done starting Goodwin instead?

Well!

Fortunately I flexed Goodwin.

Man it hurts losing him before the ship but such is football. I don’t think the Steelers will be competitive without him. Hope he comes back ASAP. 

8 hours ago, datsyuk said:

Still put up 163 points and won despite the GOAT getting hurt and ending with 4 points. God bless Antonio, you were glorious this year. 

Now I'm just praying Keenan isn't out next week as well for the championship.

GOAT?

LOL

Edited by Funkenstein

I don't see him playing before the playoffs, and he still may not be 100% for playoffs. 

Ready a few articles posted today that said he's done for regular season. Nothing "official" from PIT or AB, but I think we can safely assume he's done for regular season. 

Very sad week, having to drop AB. :(

There is no way he's playing the next couple weeks... They play against the Texans and the Browns.  

They'll beat those teams easily without him, and he will get 4 weeks rest since they'll have a bye.

It sucks, but he had an amazing fantasy season for us.

Edited by SkinsChargersFan
51 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I don't see him playing before the playoffs, and he still may not be 100% for playoffs. 

Ready a few articles posted today that said he's done for regular season. Nothing "official" from PIT or AB, but I think we can safely assume he's done for regular season. 

Very sad week, having to drop AB. :(

The best free agent I can add today is Doug Martin. I think I'd rather hope some good news come around by Tuesday night than add any of the bums I had available. We have about a 1% chance that they misdiagnosed the injury and he plays this week.

1 minute ago, miasma16 said:

The best free agent I can add today is Doug Martin. I think I'd rather hope some good news come around by Tuesday night than add any of the bums I had available. We have about a 1% chance that they misdiagnosed the injury and he plays this week.

Yeah don’t blame you. But I’m trying to get MB quick.