Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2017 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, TommyKramer said:

While I agree this is probably correct.  I have not seen or heard anything definitive about his status next week.  All I have seen is that he is unlikely to play next week.  Unlikely doesn't mean he definitely is out, it means there is still at least a small chance he can play.  I am wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything different.  

Yeah I won't be dropping him until I hear something more definitive. At least going to hold him tonight. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still put up 163 points and won despite the GOAT getting hurt and ending with 4 points. God bless Antonio, you were glorious this year. 

 

Now I'm just praying Keenan isn't out next week as well for the championship.

Edited by datsyuk
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Holben said:

Damn, the thought of tearing your calf muscle sends ******** chills down my spine. The pain I get when I get a cramp in a calf muscle is nearly unbearable.

 

I tore a calf muscle and then did a fantasy draft a few hours later.  It was one of the best drafts of my life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

 

How would you have done starting Goodwin instead?

 

Well!

 

Fortunately I flexed Goodwin.

 

Man it hurts losing him before the ship but such is football. I don’t think the Steelers will be competitive without him. Hope he comes back ASAP. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, datsyuk said:

Still put up 163 points and won despite the GOAT getting hurt and ending with 4 points. God bless Antonio, you were glorious this year. 

 

Now I'm just praying Keenan isn't out next week as well for the championship.

GOAT?

 

LOL

Edited by Funkenstein
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see him playing before the playoffs, and he still may not be 100% for playoffs. 

 

Ready a few articles posted today that said he's done for regular season. Nothing "official" from PIT or AB, but I think we can safely assume he's done for regular season. 

 

Very sad week, having to drop AB. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no way he's playing the next couple weeks... They play against the Texans and the Browns.  

 

They'll beat those teams easily without him, and he will get 4 weeks rest since they'll have a bye.

 

It sucks, but he had an amazing fantasy season for us.

Edited by SkinsChargersFan
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I don't see him playing before the playoffs, and he still may not be 100% for playoffs. 

 

Ready a few articles posted today that said he's done for regular season. Nothing "official" from PIT or AB, but I think we can safely assume he's done for regular season. 

 

Very sad week, having to drop AB. :(

The best free agent I can add today is Doug Martin. I think I'd rather hope some good news come around by Tuesday night than add any of the bums I had available. We have about a 1% chance that they misdiagnosed the injury and he plays this week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, miasma16 said:

The best free agent I can add today is Doug Martin. I think I'd rather hope some good news come around by Tuesday night than add any of the bums I had available. We have about a 1% chance that they misdiagnosed the injury and he plays this week.

 

Yeah don’t blame you. But I’m trying to get MB quick. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...