NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Antonio Brown 2017 Season Outlook

Hawkeye21

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade deadline next week. I’m going to float this guy out there and see what I can haul in. 

Ben seems perfectly content to go to Juju and Bens play has been trending down anyway. I’m just not seeing any big blow up games anymore. He really should’ve feasted today and it just wasn’t in the cards. He’s been beating double teams for years but I think Bens confidence isn’t what it was with his deteriorating skills. 

We might be seeing more and more of this going forward. 

13 minutes ago, dashoe said:

AB still gets open but Ben is playing conservative and not attempting a high risk throw in a tight window.

It's not juju that's taking away from AB's production, it's the QB

JuJu is showing he is a serious threat and can make plays. Why should Ben attempt to make a risky throw to a more difficult target when JuJu has shown he is more than capable of making plays?

JuJu is definitely taking some of the load off of AB and he's pretty much become what everyone thought Bryant would be. 

3 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

JuJu is showing he is a serious threat and can make plays. Why should Ben attempt to make a risky throw to a more difficult target when JuJu has shown he is more than capable of making plays?

JuJu is definitely taking some of the load off of AB and he's pretty much become what everyone thought Bryant would be. 

Ben is the new Brady or Alex Smith take ur pick. His days of gunslinging the football around the field are over

Edited by dashoe

AB also dropped a long reception yesterday because he was afraid to get lit up by the safety coming right at him. Think it was in the 2nd quarter. And if he had caught it and managed to make the safety miss that was a long TD. He went Todd Pinkston on that catch with the safety closing on him.

When they look at the tape I imagine AB will get lit up by the coaching staff for that cowardliness.

Edited by devaster

5 hours ago, devaster said:

AB also dropped a long reception yesterday because he was afraid to get lit up by the safety coming right at him. Think it was in the 2nd quarter. And if he had caught it and managed to make the safety miss that was a long TD. He went Todd Pinkston on that catch with the safety closing on him.

When they look at the tape I imagine AB will get lit up by the coaching staff for that cowardliness.

He cant help the team if he's dead.

5 hours ago, devaster said:

Pinkston, lol, have not heard that name in a long time

1 minute ago, charliehustler said:

I wouldnt worry about any single man covering AB.  I'd be more worried about the 2 guys covering him week in and week out.

Well apparently McCourty's been playing really well recently and Melvin did a pretty good job on him last week. Maybe Ben looks somewhere else thursday night?