NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saying congrats to AB owners.  I don't own him in my league but this guy is clearly in a class by himself at WR.  This is the type of game elite fantasy WR's have.

Me on the other hand has been stuck with Julio Jones who likely won't score as many TD's all season as AB scored last night.  Heck, Julio can't catch 2 balls without having to run to the sidelines for a break or to shake off some injury.

3 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

Just saying congrats to AB owners.  I don't own him in my league but this guy is clearly in a class by himself at WR.  This is the type of game elite fantasy WR's have.

Me on the other hand has been stuck with Julio Jones who likely won't score as many TD's all season as AB scored last night.  Heck, Julio can't catch 2 balls without having to run to the sidelines for a break or to shake off some injury.

He definitely is a beast, terrible attitude tho. Personally can’t srabd the guy 

1 hour ago, bgar15 said:

This guy must have the least amount of pages than almost any 2017 player outlook out there.

Set. Forget. Nothing to discuss. Love it haha

Yep. 98 pages on Martavious Bryant yet Brown only has 6. Tells you who is top dog on the Steelers. 

could see this coming from a mile away, just couldn't imagine a healthy Brown going 3 games without completely blowing up the box score at least once.  but i will admit what happen is even beyond what i projected.  i was thinking more along the lines of 150yd and 1 TD

On 11/17/2017 at 7:06 AM, bgar15 said:

This guy must have the least amount of pages than almost any 2017 player outlook out there.

Set. Forget. Nothing to discuss. Love it haha

honestly i thought the same thing! no love for Brown haha.