NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, timexsocialclub said:

I actually think that's Zeke but reasonable minds may disagree.

Zeke's right up there but I'd rather take the safety of AB.  He's never hurt and he's the only WR who consistently puts up WR1 #s week in and week out combined with blowup games.  All the other elite WRs will end up with great year end stats but none of them offer anything close to Brown's consistency with the exception of maybe Jordy with ARod and what Hopkins is doing this year.

13 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

Zeke's right up there but I'd rather take the safety of AB.  He's never hurt and he's the only WR who consistently puts up WR1 #s week in and week out combined with blowup games.  All the other elite WRs will end up with great year end stats but none of them offer anything close to Brown's consistency with the exception of maybe Jordy with ARod and what Hopkins is doing this year.

Zeke, Bell and maybe even David Johnson before I take AB in my own personal opinion. Big Ben is no lock to play next year ( he'd be 36 next year) and AB's hits the dreaded age of 30 before the start of the season. Those two things are my biggest concerns with AB.

23 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

He should be the consensus #1 overall pick next year in any format.

Thats personal preference.  A case can be made for any Brown, Zeke, Bell, Gurley and DJ at the one spot.  Plus if Ingram is voted all-pro he is a free agent.  So Kamara could have the backfield to himself.  Gonna be the strongest top 5 or 6 I can remember in awhile.

6 minutes ago, erick2008e said:

Zeke, Bell and maybe even David Johnson before I take AB in my own personal opinion. Big Ben is no lock to play next year ( he'd be 36 next year) and AB's hits the dreaded age of 30 before the start of the season. Those two things are my biggest concerns with AB.

For me this is the biggest issue. Though they seem to be at the top of their games.

I have Zeke, Bell, Kamara (if solo), DJ, Antonio.

4 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

For me this is the biggest issue. Though they seem to be at the top of their games.

How could I forget about Kamara(I got lucky and own him across all 3 leagues). I'd be tempted to take him before AB but I have panicked in the past and in the moment drafted other players instead.

33 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

Ehh even with how awesome Kamara has been I still favor the guys who have been elite year after year.