NBC Sports Edge Forums

Devonta Freeman 2017 Season Outlook

55 minutes ago, Br0kenB said:

I have him on my bench in favor of Mixon and Peterson. Not happy but I'm not happy with the way he has been used.

What film did the new OC watch from last season and said he has to revamp the offense because they were so terrible? :wacko:

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panicking here. I traded for him and he hasn't done crap since I acquired him.

But I can't find reasons to bench him. Yes, I know he will probably get like 50-60yds this week and Keuchly will shut him down but on the slight chance he beasts I can't bench him.

The line has moved in ATLs favor too so they are expected to win the game...

On 03/11/2017 at 2:46 AM, ragrag said:

He had the black contact jersey on again today, but said his shoulder is fine.

Hope he can get in a full practice tomorrow.  Fortunately they're one of the early games on Sun so a last minute deactivation should be easy to deal with.  

Yeah but him getting reinjured on the first drive not so much.

Just traded 2 waiver claims Fuller and Alex Collins for this 1st round fantasy draft pick.  Not expecting much this week, but I'm thinking he'll have a big 2nd half of the season.  Feel like I got a steal on this buy low candidate, but you never know what will happen in this strange game we call fantasy football. 

45 minutes ago, TommyKramer said:

Just traded 2 waiver claims Fuller and Alex Collins for this 1st round fantasy draft pick.  Not expecting much this week, but I'm thinking he'll have a big 2nd half of the season.  Feel like I got a steal on this buy low candidate, but you never know what will happen in this strange game we call fantasy football. 

Well done sir. 

I have Doug Martin and Ingram starting over freeman. I'm not feeling confident today, low usage with his touches is concerning. The panthers D is strong, Luke is back. Plus who knows about his shoulder injury even though it has been said its minor/nothing...what are you guys doing? 

oh yeah, Someone needs to fire the OC...

4 hours ago, BLINDSIDERS said:

Starting him as I can't fathom putting a bench guy in his place. He was my 1st round pick. He hasn't been terrible but he hasn't scored in 4 weeks. He's performing lately like a #2 but I am not concerned. Yet.

Color me concerned.

Definitely not even close to a RB 1 anymore, probably not a RB2, he's square in the RB3 talk.  If you hid the name and told me his stats, I'd say Demarco Murray.  First time owner, it would have been fun to have owned him in the previous 2 years.

1 hour ago, Tugginroot said:

Definitely not even close to a RB 1 anymore, probably not a RB2, he's square in the RB3 talk.  If you hid the name and told me his stats, I'd say Demarco Murray.  First time owner, it would have been fun to have owned him in the previous 2 years.

He is below Lamar Miler now  :o

2 minutes ago, Tax77 said:

Didn't expect my 2nd round pick to be riding the pine for the rest of the year. 

Drunkard Sarkisian is circling the drain career-wise. There is no way he is not drinking himself into a stupor this very moment. 

This kind of crap continues Sark is fired before end of season pretty confident.

22 hours ago, Leopard said:

I have Doug Martin and Ingram starting over freeman. I'm not feeling confident today, low usage with his touches is concerning. The panthers D is strong, Luke is back. Plus who knows about his shoulder injury even though it has been said its minor/nothing...what are you guys doing? 

oh yeah, Someone needs to fire the OC...

This is the important part. Way too much talent on the Falcon's team to be mired in crap play calls. 

16 hours ago, yanksman said:

Falcons keep losing. I wonder why

Yep,  it was tough to watch sometimes.   But it was the Panthers- who you aptly pointed out have been hard to score on.    Still rolling with Freeman weekly, hoping for better days ahead 

1 minute ago, Impreza178 said:

Yep,  it was tough to watch sometimes.   But it was the Panthers- who you aptly pointed out have been hard to score on.    Still rolling with Freeman weekly, hoping for better days ahead 

I wish I had your mindset, but it's so hard to still believe in him.