Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Carlos Hyde 2017 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, FantasyGOAT said:

Only have room for one cuff on my bench and can't decide which one is more necessary... drake(ajayi) or Breida?

 

Which of those backups is more likely to replicate what the starter can do?  I don't think it's Drake.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

Breida looked absolutely electric in his limited carries last week. I wasn't buying into his hype until I saw him but if Hyde goes down he'll have every opportunity to be a workhorse.

 

1 minute ago, Bandito said:

 

Which of those backups is more likely to replicate what the starter can do?  I don't think it's Drake.

 

 

Couldn't you pickup Breida for tonight then if league allows drop if Hyde doesn't fall and pickup drake for Sunday?

Link to post
Share on other sites

My league doesn't allow you to make ANY roster move with a guy once his game kicks off.  I'd like to think it would be the same for any good league commissioner.

 

And I didn't follow this conversation TOO closely.  Is this for this week only, or ROS?  For ROS, I think it's Breida, and not close.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bandito said:

My league doesn't allow you to make ANY roster move with a guy once his game kicks off.  I'd like to think it would be the same for any good league commissioner.

 

And I didn't follow this conversation TOO closely.  Is this for this week only, or ROS?  For ROS, I think it's Breida, and not close.

That’s default yahoo 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

That’s default yahoo 

 

I'm actually on MFL.  And fair enough, though I personally don't like it.  Doesn't seem right to me that you could have someone get hurt tonight and cut them.  But that's me, I guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

I got Hyde starting in my Flex tonight.  Are we confident?  Hate starting Thursday night players but I got Gurley and Hyde and I just this game being a run fest.

It’s a bit sketchy.  Both backs had heavy usage on Sunday.  They could be worn down by halftime with this short rest and all.   Boom or bust. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

I got Hyde starting in my Flex tonight.  Are we confident?  Hate starting Thursday night players but I got Gurley and Hyde and I just this game being a run fest.

I hate starting opposing backs on Thursday nights 

 

but both are too talented and too involved to sit so.... fingers crossed it's not a 12-9 game.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iheartrubio said:

It’s a bit sketchy.  Both backs had heavy usage on Sunday.  They could be worn down by halftime with this short rest and all.   Boom or bust. 

Worn down by week 3 with a whole offseason to rest? they're built for this.

Edited by ZChronicNebula
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was pretty peeved there when he left for that chunk of the game.  So glad he came back and finished it hard.  

 

This guys is a bellcow for shanahan, and I imagine the team can keep getting better as the season goes considering how many rookies they have and just how "new" they are as a team in general.  I color myself a very happy Hyde owner right now.

 

Also I'd say Breida will make for a nice cuff... should probably roster him if you have the space to do so.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, Shanahan gets opportunity to win game, at 50 yd line, 2:10 to go, need a FG/TD to win. 

 

Has 2 timeouts.

 

opts to throw FIVE times

 

Incredible. 

 

Does this guy not remember he flamed out the same way DURING THE SUPERBOWL 

Edited by MillenWasmyFavorite
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

So, Shanahan gets opportunity to win game, at 50 yd line, 2:10 to go, need a FG/TD to win. 

 

Has 2 timeouts.

 

opts to throw FIVE times

 

Incredible. 

I recall one TO left because of a bungled 2pt conversion.  Either way I don't see the problem personally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

 

Uhh, it is terrible football. That is the problem. 

Well you should go coach an NFL team if you are so much smarter.  

 

If he does a run play and burns 15 seconds from the clock then turds like you say "wtf are you running for with only 1 TO left and 2 minutes left... that's terrible football!"

 

Hind-sight coaches are just annoying as hell.

 

Also one of those passes was to Hyde so idk what you are complaining about it in the Hyde thread for anyways.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...