NBC Sports Edge Forums

Carlos Hyde 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JrsKars said:

wouldn't that be a shocker if dallas picks him up and use him for the next 6 weeks

At this point I would take those 6 weeks of rb1 potential over his low end rb2 potential at best, potential for rest of year. 

imo if he goes anywhere it'll be the Giants. 

mara has the money, their backfield is a mess, manning looks lost and badly  needs a pass catching back who can pass protect, they've lost their marquee player for the year and the fans are revolting. 

Hyde is 28 and going into his final contract. I don't see any of the teams mentioned (SEA PHI CAR) spending the money Hyde is going to want to be part of a committee. 

he'll go to a team where he's the primary back that needs his skill set > NYG. 

6 minutes ago, bigfatandugly said:

mara has the money, their backfield is a mess, manning looks lost and badly  needs a pass catching back who can pass protect, they've lost their marquee player for the year and the fans are revolting. 

Hyde is 28 and going into his final contract. I don't see any of the teams mentioned (SEA PHI CAR) spending the money Hyde is going to want to be part of a committee. 

Giants? Giants season is toast. 

8 minutes ago, bigfatandugly said:

Hyde is 26

16 minutes ago, JrsKars said:

wouldn't that be a shocker if dallas picks him up and use him for the next 6 weeks

the Cowboys first game after the bye/Zeke suspension?

week 7 - Monday Night @San Fran

just, stop ... it would be too epic to come true - amirite?

16 minutes ago, bigfatandugly said:

Hyde just turned 26 last month.  That took about 2 seconds of research to find out.