NBC Sports Edge Forums

I have to say, the new player sucks. Not sure what MLB is thinking, but they need to update it quickly.

The player may be OK,maybe problem is you didn't check out it's stats at AA in the year 2011 and therefore you should never post in this thread again! Ever!

Failure to communicate with sum these youngins.

Edited by frankhoward
  • Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That almost makes it worth having T-mobile, except needing to use my phone for business and have it actually work.

Anyone know of deals for MLB.tv this year?   I got it free all last year via t-mobile which was a ridiculously sweet deal. But I haven't heard anything from them about a similar deal this ye

Active duty and Veterans get 35% off,it comes to $73.

Am I missing something or can you not input your fantasy players this year and receive alerts when they are up to bat?

I couldn't take that.With as many teams as I already try to follow in other ways I come close to a seizure most nights from all the input.

But is it possible?

Dont think so.

Fantasy Tracker, it shows at the bottom of my screen

Dang youre right. I hadnt scrolled all the way down. Haha

I see it now on my laptop but not on mobile

Also it looks like crap and doesn't seem to even be accurate. I thought in previous years it would indicate when a player is up to bat so you could swtich to that game. Is that feature completely gone? I don't need all my stats as I'll go to my fantasy page for that

Dang youre right. I hadnt scrolled all the way down. Haha

I see it now on my laptop but not on mobile

Also it looks like crap and doesn't seem to even be accurate. I thought in previous years it would indicate when a player is up to bat so you could swtich to that game. Is that feature completely gone? I don't need all my stats as I'll go to my fantasy page for that

Yea you use to be able to do that. It looks like that isnt a feature this year. That, or it could just be broken like most of at bat this year. I would have paid the extra 20 to at least not get my audio cut off or looped.

the new media player took out the best feature that the old, old player had. And thats when you click on "clickable line score" then, the left arrow and you can scroll through and click on individual player at bats. I thought it was ingenious for fantasy players, and they take it out why?! Seriously though, why take it out?

Edited by summersoff7

is anyone else having major issues with this on PS4?

I seriously can only watch about 3 minutes of a game before it freezes and eventually produces an error and returns me to the MLB.tv menu. Very frustrating. It's like it knows when one of the guys on my fantasy team is up to bat, and freezes right as they throw the first pitch.

Tried resetting my router and modem, haven the ps4 hard-wired right into my modem now. Everything is up-to-date as well. Still having issues. Just not sure if it's Comcast related or MLB related. Both have always sucked.

-I live in Wisconsin..... 4 hours from Minneapolis.

-I'm in the Brewers home network..... Brewers games are blacked out on MLB.TV for me (rightfully so).

For some reason, based on my IP address, MLB.TV is also blacking out the Twins games. I haven't re-upped my subscription and I won't do so until I know I'd get Twins games like I should. However, MLB.TV says they can't try to determine why it's blacking out the Twins games without me having an active subscription. I also can't get a refund on the monthly subscription if I subscribe, they tell me it's out of their control, and I'm without Twins games.

I talked to Charter and they said that for my IP to be changed would take like 3 days of having by internet disconnected which is something I don't feel like doing if it isn't going to 100% solve the problem.

Any suggestions?

Maybe this is a DirectTV thing but I am in the Twins home market. I get every Twins game with the MLB.TV. They black out the away team feed and I get the Twins feed even when the twins are at home.

This was a few years ago but every time I rebooted the router I had to go through MLB help to watch Brewer games again. I live over four hours from MIL. It wasn't a big deal just was frustrating. So it could be just that your address is changing and it gets reported wrong.

• Like 1

Maybe this is a DirectTV thing but I am in the Twins home market. I get every Twins game with the MLB.TV. They black out the away team feed and I get the Twins feed even when the twins are at home.

This was a few years ago but every time I rebooted the router I had to go through MLB help to watch Brewer games again. I live over four hours from MIL. It wasn't a big deal just was frustrating. So it could be just that your address is changing and it gets reported wrong.

I don't think television provider would have anything to do with what is blacked out (because AFAIK MLB.TV doesn't have that info). I don't know if I've ever tried both feeds, though I think I have and I'm pretty sure both get blocked. I'll try tomorrow and report back.

I think it has to do with your second paragraph, but there is no way for MLB.TV to give me support on it without an active subscription and I'm not buying a subscription (because I have other ways to watch games) if it might not be resolvable.

Do you recall what MLB.TV use to have you do to get the Brewers games? I can try it on my friends account with my WiFi and see what happens.

-I'm in the Brewers home network..... Brewers games are blacked out on MLB.TV for me (rightfully so).

For some reason, based on my IP address, MLB.TV is also blacking out the Twins games. I haven't re-upped my subscription and I won't do so until I know I'd get Twins games like I should. However, MLB.TV says they can't try to determine why it's blacking out the Twins games without me having an active subscription. I also can't get a refund on the monthly subscription if I subscribe, they tell me it's out of their control, and I'm without Twins games.

I talked to Charter and they said that for my IP to be changed would take like 3 days of having by internet disconnected which is something I don't feel like doing if it isn't going to 100% solve the problem.

Any suggestions?

About 2 or 3 days ago I went to view a game on MLB TV and it was blacked out for my viewing area. So what I did was turned on my VPN and I was able to view the game. If you use Chrome there's a free VPN extension called, "Hola" and it worked for me. It's free and works pretty well for web browsing.

Here's a link to it if you want to check it out. It has an average rating of 4.88/5 stars for what it's worth.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/unlimited-free-vpn-hola/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

Edited by Carlos Correa

Any suggestions?

About 2 or 3 days ago I went to view a game on MLB TV and it was blacked out for my viewing area. So what I did was turned on my VPN and I was able to view the game. If you use Chrome there's a free VPN extension called, "Hola" and it worked for me. It's free and works pretty well for web browsing.

Here's a link to it if you want to check it out. It has an average rating of 4.88/5 stars for what it's worth.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/unlimited-free-vpn-hola/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

I also want to add if you use FireFox there's a free VPN add on called Zenmate. You can check it out here. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/zenmate-security-privacy-vpn/

I've never used it for MLB TV though.

Any suggestions?

I also want to add if you use FireFox there's a free VPN add on called Zenmate. You can check it out here. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/zenmate-security-privacy-vpn/

I've never used it for MLB TV though.

I will give both a shot tomorrow when the Twins game is on. I appreciate it.

I downloaded Hola last night but I just barely missed having it set up in time to try it for the end of the Mariners game (didn't read the post about it until the bottom of the 10th haha).

It did let me watch the archive before 90 minute wait was up, so that's a good sign.

Trying it in game tonight

It worked. I should have came to you guys a year ago. Awesome.

Zenmate or hola?

I use Firefox and installed the Zenmate add-on just in time to watch Roark strikeout my Twins players.

Thanks. I use Chrome but also have Firefox installed so I'll try both

Now I can't get on the rotoworld forums using Firefox with Zenmate lol.

"Sorry you don't have permission for that.

You are not allowed to visit this community."

And can't log in either.

I needed to use an emulator for a game as the windows version was very late in coming out. That emulator was so bad I quit playing the game for a couple of months till they released the win version.

For some reason now (and probably my fault) I can't access box scores with Firefox at MLB.com. I have to open Chrome.

Some programs just act weird.