Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That almost makes it worth having T-mobile, except needing to use my phone for business and have it actually work.

Anyone know of deals for MLB.tv this year?   I got it free all last year via t-mobile which was a ridiculously sweet deal. But I haven't heard anything from them about a similar deal this ye

Active duty and Veterans get 35% off,it comes to $73.

The PS3 app sucks. Period.

I had bad results on Roku, so I guess it's likes some players and some not so much. Xbox1 and apple tv are perfect. The Roku almost ruined it for me.

Really? Works far better on Roku for me than anything else (Fire TV Stick, Android, Fire Tablet, PC)

same.

Are you guys streaming via WiFi? I found that plugging the ethernet cord directly into your device helps tremendously.

Make no mistake, mlb.tv is horrible for the most part and a waste of money and **** mlb for putting such a sh*tty product out on a yearly basis, but yea plugging directly into your modem works best.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
On 5/26/2016 at 9:24 AM, crotchcrickets said:

same.

Are you guys streaming via WiFi? I found that plugging the ethernet cord directly into your device helps tremendously.

Make no mistake, mlb.tv is horrible for the most part and a waste of money and **** mlb for putting such a sh*tty product out on a yearly basis, but yea plugging directly into your modem works best.

I don't know what they did in the most recent PS3 app update, but the picture quality is fantastic now.  It's as clear on my big TV now as the picture on my phone has always been.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2016 at 7:39 PM, mavsfan23 said:

I had bad results on Roku, so I guess it's likes some players and some not so much. Xbox1 and apple tv are perfect. The Roku almost ruined it for me.

Roku works great for me and a few other people I know who use it.WDTV works great too.Chromecast sucks.

 

  I use wireless for everything and can stream all 3 simultaneously with no problem,except the Chromecast doing what it does anyway no matter what.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Is anyone else having an issue with the At Bat app? For the last couple days the gameday portion of the app has been at least an inning behind and is slow to load. I just updated my iPhone to iOS 9.3 so I'm not sure if that's related but it really annoying. I love this app and rely on it daily. It's practically unusable right now 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BostonCajun said:

Is anyone else having an issue with the At Bat app? For the last couple days the gameday portion of the app has been at least an inning behind and is slow to load. I just updated my iPhone to iOS 9.3 so I'm not sure if that's related but it really annoying. I love this app and rely on it daily. It's practically unusable right now 

This won't help you much but it's working fine for me. It just updated immediately when MadBum homered. So it's working for me. I have IOS 9.3

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dugout Legend said:

This won't help you much but it's working fine for me. It just updated immediately when MadBum homered. So it's working for me. I have IOS 9.3

I'm not sure what it was but oddly enough it's working for me now. For some reason yesterday and today mine wasn't. Glad to have it back to normal. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Somewhat related...I have mlb.tv. I'm blacked out from watching my Cubs, the White Sox, and Reds.(home and away) So any given day I am unable to see 6 teams play. Wish they would change that. I live near Indy. Even old recorded games are blacked out. 

Edited by Stats
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stats said:

I'm blacked out from watching my Cubs, the White Sox, and Reds.(home and away) So any given day I am unable to see 6 teams play. Wish they would change that

Are you aware that you can easily avoid the blackout restrictions? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Chaco Chicken said:

Are you aware that you can easily avoid the blackout restrictions? 


I purchased a VPN and I can now see the games but they are often choppy and interrupted as a result. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

 

Edited by Stats
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2017 at 9:21 AM, Stats said:


I purchased a VPN and I can now see the games but they are often choppy and interrupted as a result. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

 

 

You just purchased a VPN app?  
What about a VPN router? I'd like to use watch on MLB.tv app on AppleTV

Anybody know how those work?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2017 at 4:21 AM, Stats said:


I purchased a VPN and I can now see the games but they are often choppy and interrupted as a result. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

 

 

13 minutes ago, ryno1980 said:

 

You just purchased a VPN app?  
What about a VPN router? I'd like to use watch on MLB.tv app on AppleTV

Anybody know how those work?

 

A word of warning for using MLB.tv in conjunction with VPNs and proxies. I did this last year and eventually my subscription was cancelled by MLB.tv.

 

It did work pretty well for about a month though...

Link to post
Share on other sites

seriously, if you're willing to violate the mlb.tv TOS and risk deactivation by using a VPN, just save yourself the hassle and check out hehestreams (demo link here)

 

i'm not affiliated w/ the site (although in transparency if you use the link above to subscribe, then i will get 3 weeks free and you will also get an additional 3 weeks free). i've been very happy w/ this service for 2 years now. Supports chromecast and mobile, etc. the guy who runs this is top notch and is constantly improving.   you can only pay with amazon gift cards so you don't have to worry about sharing your CC.   best of all b/c they stream out using mlb.tv international there are no blackouts and you can stream post-season games too.  the whole season is $100 but you can buy in increments of 1/4 season for 25 if you want to try it out.  just create yourself a throwaway gmail account and give it a shot, you won't regret it.

 

PS: i gave up on mlb.tv when they shut down my acct for using a VPN.  All I wanted to do was watch my Stroes after having cut the cable cord but that's not an option with MLB.tv.  if they weren't engaged in a gouging monopoly with cable networks i'd sympathize. 

 

Edited by ragrag
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Low and Away said:

I have the Giants- White Sox starting at 3pm CST

 

Yeah-there's 5 games on.I was looking at the main MLB.COM page,I guess it just shows the "watch" option for live games.I thought it had the same TV icon for all the games and gave a come back later message for the ones that are on later.Maybe they changed it from what I remember,or maybe what I remember with isn't working right.:wacko:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...