Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but does MLB.tv allow you to track fantasy players anymore?  I remember being able to set it up, but only for desktop and it worked pretty poorly, so I wonder if they've abandoned it or improved it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That almost makes it worth having T-mobile, except needing to use my phone for business and have it actually work.

Anyone know of deals for MLB.tv this year?   I got it free all last year via t-mobile which was a ridiculously sweet deal. But I haven't heard anything from them about a similar deal this ye

Active duty and Veterans get 35% off,it comes to $73.

On 3/28/2017 at 5:16 PM, midlip said:

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but does MLB.tv allow you to track fantasy players anymore?  I remember being able to set it up, but only for desktop and it worked pretty poorly, so I wonder if they've abandoned it or improved it 

It appears they've done away with this feature... which is upsetting given how i'm assuming most MLB.tv subscribers have fantasy teams 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Directv carrying 25 MLB games in 4K again this year. Watched Cubs Cards last night in 4K- it was beautiful.

 

4/4 – Cubs @ Cardinals
4/12 – Dodgers @ Cubs
4/21 – Nationals @ Mets
4/27 – Yankees @ Red Sox
4/28 – Cubs @ Red Sox

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, peelpub94 said:

Directv carrying 25 MLB games in 4K again this year. Watched Cubs Cards last night in 4K- it was beautiful.

 

4/4 – Cubs @ Cardinals
4/12 – Dodgers @ Cubs
4/21 – Nationals @ Mets
4/27 – Yankees @ Red Sox
4/28 – Cubs @ Red Sox

How did you find out about this and do you need to go to a special channel? 

 

I have DTV and just upgraded to a new 55" Sony Bravia 4k, would love to see this beast unleashed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, StevieStats said:

How did you find out about this and do you need to go to a special channel? 

 

I have DTV and just upgraded to a new 55" Sony Bravia 4k, would love to see this beast unleashed. 

You need a 4K Directv receiver: https://www.directv.com/technology/4k

https://support.directv.com/dtv-programming/4k-events

 

The Masters in 4K starts today at 10AM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having issue with the quality of these games? I've had MLB.tv now for about 4 years, and this is the first year it has been hot garbage. Endless buffering and amounts of skips that make games unwatchable. 

 

On my PS4 games seem to be fine, but they're a hot mess on my computer. Any tips? MLB.tv support was worthless

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, adifazio27 said:

Is anyone else having issue with the quality of these games? I've had MLB.tv now for about 4 years, and this is the first year it has been hot garbage. Endless buffering and amounts of skips that make games unwatchable. 

 

On my PS4 games seem to be fine, but they're a hot mess on my computer. Any tips? MLB.tv support was worthless

Yeah it's been great for me on Roku but terrible on my laptop. Not sure why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2017 at 5:25 PM, Jesus Shuttlesworth said:

Thanks for the link,  looks like you need to have ordered it before or something...

 

 

I ordered it last year, and it still said I was not eligible for the promotion. I wonder what the requirements are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...

I guess MLB.TV is not the MLB network on TV. :huh:

 

I love watching the MLB network. MLB central in the morning is great, and I have to say Lauren Shehadi is really hot! :wub:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SpecialFNK said:

I guess MLB.TV is not the MLB network on TV. :huh:

 

I love watching the MLB network. MLB central in the morning is great, and I have to say Lauren Shehadi is really hot! :wub:

 

I love some Lauren Shehadi! Those damn legs! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eaglefly1 said:

 

I love some Lauren Shehadi! Those damn legs! 

 

1 hour ago, SpecialFNK said:

I guess MLB.TV is not the MLB network on TV. :huh:

 

I love watching the MLB network. MLB central in the morning is great, and I have to say Lauren Shehadi is really hot! :wub:

 

Image result for can't see shit captain

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mickey Donovan said:

I'm blacked out of the Orioles/Red Sox games tonight? I live in Chicago. What the f---??

It's blacked out on mlb.tv for everyone since it's being nationally televised on Fox.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...