NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That almost makes it worth having T-mobile, except needing to use my phone for business and have it actually work.

Anyone know of deals for MLB.tv this year?   I got it free all last year via t-mobile which was a ridiculously sweet deal. But I haven't heard anything from them about a similar deal this ye

Active duty and Veterans get 35% off,it comes to $73.

Tonight has been my first night w/it and it has been great. I would tend to think it has more to do w/your connection, perhaps you are still using a 56-k...? Ha ha just messing w/you, but I would look into that first.

I have only had it for about a week, but haven't noticed a problem. I would say its either your connection, or do you have enough ram or processor spead. I used my laptop some and had problems with it being very jumpy. but on my desktop it worked just fine.

Any one else have ideas???

I used it all of last year and so far this year without any problems with it. Check the minimum system requirements, I think it takes up a bit of RAM, so if you run other programs while trying to watch it could be part of it.

Do you guys just get a black screen? I was wondering if it was just my computer, but if you guys are having problems, maybe it's on their end. Was just going to cancel and get a refund.