NBC Sports Edge Forums

Odell Beckham Jr 2017 Season Outlook

I've owned him in my keeper league since his rookie year. Vulchers are now coming for blood and trying to trade for him. I also have Cook who is taking up my ir spot. Never thought I'd say this but I may have to grade obj

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, newyorkspankees said:

Someone in my 12 team PPR grabbed him after he cleared waivers when I dropped him....Am I missing something or is OBJ definitely missing the entire rest of the season?

Unless it's a keeper, you're not missing anything. The Giants are bad and just got much worse. Even if OBJ could return after 8 weeks, there's absolutely 0 chance they trot him out with nothing at all to play for.

Just now, smetana34 said:

Unless it's a keeper, you're not missing anything. The Giants are bad and just got much worse. Even if OBJ could return after 8 weeks, there's absolutely 0 chance they trot him out with nothing at all to play for.

Cool thanks. It's not a keeper so he must have just figured he has the space to stash in case of some miracle... but news already broke about him having season ending surgery

• 1 month later...

Ugh, OBJ keeper shares aren't looking so good now that the Giants punked Eli.  No way Eli comes back in 2018 gotta think he'd rather retire than play for NYG again.  Geno or Davis throwing at OBJ next season...  bleh.

Edited by ragrag
10 minutes ago, ragrag said:

Ugh, OBJ keeper shares aren't looking so good now that the Giants punked Eli.  No way Eli comes back in 2018 gotta think he'd rather retire than play for NYG again.  Geno or Davis throwing at OBJ next season...  bleh.

Eli will be starting  the season in 2018 for the Giants or he will be a Jag or Bronco. I am willing to bet he’s starting 2018 for the Giants but they will also draft a QB. How did you come to the conclusion that Geno or Davis will be throwing to OBJ there is 1% chance that happens, maybe Webb if he shows he’s capable but highly unlikely. Odells outlook is fine.