NBC Sports Edge Forums

Martavis Bryant 2017 Outlook

14 hours ago, dashoe said:

I'm rethinking the entire Steelers passing game and i'm less optimistic than i was yesterday. 

This offense without AB is one we havent seen play this season. looking at previous games AB is so dominant it really makes it easier for guys like juju-martavis-jesse and hunter is no slouch. Martavis and juju  have had big plays here and there but no week to week double point consistency.

This game smells like a slow tempo ball control Bell 50pt game in the making. Go to a a 2 TE set and let him work his magic while taking the pressure off of big ben to make big plays with his arm on the road.  :mellow:

I'm betting on a big play for the fantasy championship as a martavis owner but not feeling great about it.

I think this is the most realistic outcome for this game. i grabbed him to block the Brown owner but Im still rolling with Lat Murray in the flex.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree.  Houston is very tough to run against, so Bell will get most of his yards through the air. I do believe their weakness is their secondary so why not exploit this?  I absolutely believe Juju and Bryant will eat.  I wish I had one or both to play. I trust both more than my Diggs, Funchess, Goodwin, and Cole. 

2 hours ago, TennisMenace said:

I disagree.  Houston is very tough to run against, so Bell will get most of his yards through the air. I do believe their weakness is their secondary so why not exploit this?  I absolutely believe Juju and Bryant will eat.  I wish I had one or both to play. I trust both more than my Diggs, Funchess, Goodwin, and Cole. 

they will try to exploit it, the question is whether Road Ben shows up to rain on everyone's parade.  he has done it before against juicy matchups.  it is definitely the high upside play because HOU is terrible against the pass but it is far from a sure thing like it should be based on the caliber of offense that PIT is.

On 12/21/2017 at 12:22 PM, Panthor said:

they will try to exploit it, the question is whether Road Ben shows up to rain on everyone's parade.  he has done it before against juicy matchups.  it is definitely the high upside play because HOU is terrible against the pass but it is far from a sure thing like it should be based on the caliber of offense that PIT is.

Houston has been terrible against the run lately, honestly would have no concerns playing any steelers today.